• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Postman just delivered me something in the mail :)...

Okay so the stickers arrived and they look fantastic!!!!

2012-11-08 17.40.18.jpg

In terms of the large vinyl sticker there was a slight hiccup and the printer used an older artwork copy that I had sent....

To everyone that has purchased these stickers and deposited the money I have sent you a PM with what we can do to rectify the situation.

2012-11-08 17.38.41.jpg

I was going to put them on the car tonight but as soon as I got home there was a massive storm of epic proportions rendering any sticker placing impossible.

Did anyone say murphy :)!!!

Excuse the crappy picture quality i took them on my phone.

To everyone who has ordered the bumper stickers your order statuses have been updated to "Preparation in progress" and these will be shipped on Saturday fingers crossed!!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has gotten your orders in I really appreciate the fact everyone is so dedicated to the forum!!!!

And I look forward to seeing some pictures of the stickers in use as people to start to receive them :)

Reactions: andrea

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
To everyone who has ordered the bumper stickers your order statuses have been updated to "Preparation in progress" and these will be shipped on Saturday fingers crossed!!!!

read that and 30 seconds later an email popped up titled "[Expandas Downunder] Shipped"

Thanks

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
read that and 30 seconds later an email popped up titled "[Expandas Downunder] Shipped"

Thanks

:) The elves have been busy!

How was the order update experience since purchase have you been getting emails etc ok everytime the order status changed?

Hope they get there ok and none get bent in the mail :)

And make sure you post up pics when you get them on the van, car or where ever you choose to place them!

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
:) The elves have been busy!

How was the order update experience since purchase have you been getting emails etc ok everytime the order status changed?

Hope they get there ok and none get bent in the mail :)

And make sure you post up pics when you get them on the van, car or where ever you choose to place them!

The Order updates have been great, if only everyone was that organised with online shopping, thanks for organising everything Expanda your efforts are greatly appreciated

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
no problems - came through today without any damage folds or the like. Although getting half a dozen also makes the package a bit thicker and less susceptible to damage anyways