• Poll closed .

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Okay so a further update.....

Based on discussions with Andrea and the sticker design company we are going to have a bit of problem with the Australian map fitting in a sticker that is 20cm x 5cm as it squishes the map to much and it looks strange.

Based on this we have used the base text design everyone has voted for but removed the map of australia and changed the font colour.

Here is what we are looking at -

1) Small bumper sticker 20cm x 5cm this will have a rounded rectangular border around it orange in colour.

expanda bumper.jpg
If anyone is concerned with this design change at this late change please post up your concerns :)!

Cheers!

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
You raise a valid point with the big ones.

The information I have is that they would be 50cm's x 13cm's vinyl cut.

But a couple of points -

1) They are a bit expensive looking at around $25 a pop shipped to non remote locations what do people think of this price?

2) They will be the same sticker but if people are thinking about putting these on your windows on a car or similar the black colour will not work so we would need to get two colours.

If you are interested in one of the larger stickers can you please post here and where you are looking to place it.

I have to order a few of these at a time so if we have enough people then I will order them!

NOTE - This does not affect the small bumper sticker ones as these seem to be the most popular right now I will be ordering a fair few of these. The above comments only relate to the large stickers.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
I think $25 for 50x13 is reasonable, however I'm a bit confused now. Will the large sticker 50x13 be the same as option 2 or the same as the revised design with orange text? Sorry expanda, don't mean to make it hard!

Cheers.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
I think $25 for 50x13 is reasonable, however I'm a bit confused now. Will the large sticker 50x13 be the same as option 2 or the same as the revised design with orange text? Sorry expanda, don't mean to make it hard!

Cheers.

No problem at all we need to make it clear :).

The large size sticker will be exactly the same design as the smaller sticker so orange and black in a vinyl cut out shape.

But if people are thinking of putting these on a car window which is clear the black parts of the sticker will not show up so I would need to accommodate for it.

So if people are interested in the larger stickers Orange and Black same design as the smaller sticker then I need to know who is interested and where you are thinking of putting it on your car window or on your van :)!

Hope that makes sense? :)

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Ok, changed my mind, been out and measured and I'll have two big ones and two little ones thanks. One of the big ones will go on my new spare wheel cover!

Cheers.

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hi Expanda,
Can I please order 1 x Big for the front hard lid and 4 x Small. I think the Coke Hilux needs one too.
Thanks
Deano

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Ok well the poll closes today but we already have a design as per post 1.

So moving forward I will have an update for you early next week as to when we will have stock!!!

Thanks to everyone for your efforts to this point :)...

Once I get a time frame for the order to come through I will let you know.

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Ok well the poll closes today but we already have a design as per post 1.

So moving forward I will have an update for you early next week as to when we will have stock!!!

Thanks to everyone for your efforts to this point :)...

Once I get a time frame for the order to come through I will let you know.

Thanks Expanda and Andrea,

A great effort, this will surely make us more visible on the road and make others aware of our forum.

I will proudly display mine on the car and van.

Thanks again for all of your hard work.