Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's one the big ones down!!!!

I was getting worried for a minute :)

Make sure you grab a picture when you get it on the van!!!!

Was it in good shape when it got there?
A few crinkles in the large but no drama i will lay it flat with a few books on it ready for the weekend. my package had the added complexity of the dimmers too!
Any word on the stubby coolers? im hanging for a beer....
Thanks again

jdove

Aug 23, 2011
Sunshine Coast Qld
Mine have made their way up to the sunshine coast and will also be going on this weekend.
Looks like expanda forum sticker spotting will be a new game to play on the holiday road trips and caravan park walk arounds.
Thanks heaps for getting these organised.
Cheers

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
I am away from home for work but my wife said the postie put a card in the letterbox today for a pick-up at the P.O. I gather that will be the package I want.
Will post pics when I get them....
Cheers
Deano

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
Hi guys,

Im having trouble ordering stickers online as i have 4 in the cart to purchase and it keeps coming up with an error message 404 Not Found,

Any idea's what i might be doing wrong ??

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Burnsy and Glenn. There's a warning bell that goes off when you've spent too much on you van.
Had similar issue, I think my wife actually arranged a credit limit with Expanda ​and didn't tell me.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi guys,

Im having trouble ordering stickers online as i have 4 in the cart to purchase and it keeps coming up with an error message 404 Not Found,

Any idea's what i might be doing wrong ??

Fixed, try now and let me know how you get along!

Glenn, it was doing that to me yesterday too, maybe send expanda a pm.

Cheers.

Should be working now :)....

Damn NGINX and friendly URL's your killing me!!!!

Arrived safe and sound :) :thumb:

Good to hear :) make sure you chuck up some pictures!!!

I am away from home for work but my wife said the postie put a card in the letterbox today for a pick-up at the P.O. I gather that will be the package I want.
Will post pics when I get them....
Cheers
Deano

Great stuff!!!

Got them today! Thanks

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burnsy and Glenn. There's a warning bell that goes off when you've spent too much on you van.
Had similar issue, I think my wife actually arranged a credit limit with Expanda ​and didn't tell me.

Hehehee GOLD!!!!

Whenever I mentionve the words CAR-A-VAN the wife confiscates wallet, cards, piggy bank, thinking cap and right to free speech :)...

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle

Hahaha, I'm nearly there, only got bike rack, solar and waterproof bed end to go now....on the van that is then there's the tug!