• Poll closed .

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi all,

You can now order stickers from the below address.

We have tried to keep the cost of the stickers to an absolute minimum.

http://shop.expandasdownunder.com/index.php

At this point the sticker are about a week out and once received all orders will be shipped.

Simply add your amounts to the shopping cart, checkout and sign in as a guest and follow the prompts for delivery info.

This new site does not require login as long as you select to sign in as a guest.

If you experience any troubles with the order site please PM me directly.

Thanks to everyone for your support this far!

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi expanda, one question, I clicked on link and had a look and the large stickers say " online gear for" above the expandas downunder.com....is this right?

Cheers.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Order placed, Well done Expanda!

Cheers for ordering your stickers!!!

Got on to it and placed the order. Thanks to everyone involved.
Cheers Deano
Thanks for ordering your stickers!!!

A special mention has to go to Andrea with the persistence in design and re design and then back to square one :)!!!

So Andrea thank you very much for getting us to this point everyone appreciated your efforts and especially me...

I can't wait to get my stickers either I am going to be putting one vinyl cut one on the rear of the discovery for when I am on the road, one vinyl cut one on the front for when I am in van parks and I am also putting a bumper sticker on the rear of the discovery!!!

Will keep you all posted as to when they arrive but should be here by late this week early next week and all order will be shipped immediately!!!

Thanks everyone :bounce:

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Nudge received :)!

I have coolers on the site, issue is its a minimum of 50 units at a time to order and I don't want to be stuck with them...

If there is interest in these let me know and I can work out a way to do it.

Indicative pricing would be about $8 or so a cooler and shipping would be $6.60 as it would need to go via parcel method vs an envelope.

If we could fit them in an envelope same as the sticker you would be looking at only 1 or so postage.

If there is enough interest we can from there....

I would go a few stubbie holders! Have placed my order for stickers today, a bigie and a couple of smalls!
thanks to all fro the efforts here!!

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Okay coolers have been added to the store as a pre order item.

http://shop.expandasdownunder.com/index.php?id_product=5&controller=product

Once we get 30 orders for them on pre order I will place the order with the manufacturer and production time frames are about two weeks.

Art work is still being designed but thanks to Cruza and a few others it will be a cooler in full colour with a picture of an expanda somewhere around oz with the logo of the site that is on the other stickers in it.

With the shipping I have calculated it based on shipping the items as a parcel vs envelope just due to size.

If you have ordered place an order on the site as a guest and don't want to re register etc please flick me a PM and I can convert your guest login details to a registered customer so you don't have to resupply all your details again.

Cheers!

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
Okay coolers have been added to the store as a pre order item.

http://shop.expandasdownunder.com/index.php?id_product=5&controller=product

Once we get 30 orders for them on pre order I will place the order with the manufacturer and production time frames are about two weeks.

Art work is still being designed but thanks to Cruza and a few others it will be a cooler in full colour with a picture of an expanda somewhere around oz with the logo of the site that is on the other stickers in it.

With the shipping I have calculated it based on shipping the items as a parcel vs envelope just due to size.

If you have ordered place an order on the site as a guest and don't want to re register etc please flick me a PM and I can convert your guest login details to a registered customer so you don't have to resupply all your details again.

Cheers!
Hey Expanda, just a little confused about what to do next:noidea:
Do I just log on to the shop, place an order and pay................when wait?

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Hey there, just place an order for the coolers on the shop site as you normally would like for stickers.

BUT - don't transfer any money right now.

Once the system has 30 items pre ordered I will submit the order to have them manufactured and I will let everyone know.

Hope this is clearer?

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Hey there, just place an order for the coolers on the shop site as you normally would like for stickers.

Once the system has 30 items pre ordered I will submit the order to have them manufactured and I will let everyone know.

Hope this is clearer?
Ordered *Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* expanda, let me know when to pay!
Cheers

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW

Hope this is clearer?
Thanks mate, clear as!
Have you worked out why I'm called Turtle yet?