• Poll closed .

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi Leesy,

Your stickers where delayed as we had an issue with the printing of the larger stickers.

This is resolved as of now and I will be shipping your stickers and everyone who ordered the larger ones in the next day or so.

Apologies for the delay....

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Hi Leesy,

Your stickers where delayed as we had an issue with the printing of the larger stickers.

This is resolved as of now and I will be shipping your stickers and everyone who ordered the larger ones in the next day or so.

Apologies for the delay....
Thanks Expanda, appreciate the response!!

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
Okay coolers have been added to the store as a pre order item.

http://shop.expandasdownunder.com/index.php?id_product=5&controller=product

Once we get 30 orders for them on pre order I will place the order with the manufacturer and production time frames are about two weeks.

Art work is still being designed but thanks to Cruza and a few others it will be a cooler in full colour with a picture of an expanda somewhere around oz with the logo of the site that is on the other stickers in it.

With the shipping I have calculated it based on shipping the items as a parcel vs envelope just due to size.

If you have ordered place an order on the site as a guest and don't want to re register etc please flick me a PM and I can convert your guest login details to a registered customer so you don't have to resupply all your details again.

Cheers!
The stickers are great! I'll be putting mine on over the weekend.
How are the stubby cooler pre-orders going expanda? Are you getting much of a response?
What we all need to realise is that whilst we will be able to identify the vans belonging the members of the forum...................without the stubby holders we wont be able to identify the members belonging to the vans:wink:
Christmas is fast approaching and I want to give mine to me as a gift:party: so lets keep the orders coming!!!

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Hi all!

All stickers where dropped off yesterday at the post office in the afternoon after work.

Apologies in the delay I had to get new postage material to send them and the larger ones needed a bit of thought on how to get them out without tripling the shipping cost.

I also really didn't expect this much interest but as an idea there is about 80 bumper stickers in circulation right now so the elves have been busy packing and posting....

So to everyone who has ordered and not yet received your stickers they are now on the way!!!

I have also stocked on postal supplies :) so should not have any more troubles in postage gear :)!!!!

Thanks everyone for your support and patience I really appreciate it and the elves have certainly been busy!

Reactions: leesy and Antman

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Wow, 80....great support! Thanks again expanda for all your effort and time and of course Andrea for the great design. Looking forward to sticking them on!

Cheers.

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Thanks Expanda. Can't wait to get them. We are going away soon so i wanted them on my van / car before we go. :) YAY!

And great support to everyone who has ordered too! What a great forum / moving more towards a community me thinks.

Ants

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Thanks Expanda,

Got my Bumper Stickers - wife has rolled her eyes with a "Tut-Tut" when I opened the envelope!

Now onto the Panda they go!

Rohan

cancan

Sep 26, 2011
Manly; Brisbane
I expect mine to arrive Monday but will have them on in time for Christmas holidays... Should have got another one to put on the front of the van as well

Cootay

Jul 15, 2012
Engadine, NSW
Expanda, I received the smaller ones Monday with the invoice for the four small and one large, was waiting for the large one to show before posting pics

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Thanks all, it seems like the smaller ones are getting through but the bigger ones not.

Fingers crossed something didn't go wrong with them :(.....

If anyone receives the bigger stickers please let me know!

They are in a padded brown envelope.

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Thanks all, it seems like the smaller ones are getting through but the bigger ones not.

Fingers crossed something didn't go wrong with them :(.....

If anyone receives the bigger stickers please let me know!

They are in a padded brown envelope.
Hi Expanda, mine arrived in Vic today, well packaged!
Boy the big one is BIG!!! On the Panda this weekend weather permitting!!
Thanks again