Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
So here's my spare wheel cover, as you can (or can't see) i thought for some reason the black text was on white background....bugger! I still have another big sticker so now i will have a white cover made.

Picture 768.jpg

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Stickers on!
hanging onto the large sticker as the "co-ordinator" diddnt want it on the van because it was too big... i will have to work on that!
DSC03208.JPG
DSC03209.JPG

Chooky

Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
I'm having trouble ordering my stickers and cooler, attached photo of what comes up on page, it's to do with the address title at bottom of address page. Not sure what I need to put in there. image.jpg

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Hey try ordering them on something other than your iPhone. A computer or iPad perhaps.
I think I had a similar issue and just thought it was my phone playing up.
Perhaps not....

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Hi Expnda, I'm getting the same error message as chooky "Invalid Token", can you fix as I want to order some stickers and a cooly holder, also are there going to be any more of the large stickers made available as I would like to get one of those as well
Thanks
Dave

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi all, apologies I have been away for a while but back on board now....

Couple of things -

1) If you ordered stickers and have not yet recieved them apologies I have been on the road for the last 6 weeks and have not had a moment to ship any orders. I am back on board now and all small stickers orders have been dispatched as of yesterday afternoon so you should start to recieve them in the next couple of days. For large stickers I will be sending them hopefully tomorrow as I just need to get my hands on some largers envelopes for them.

2) If you have any troubles with the website in ordering stickers please send me a direct PM with the following details and I will sort it out manually for you -

a) Name
b) Address
c) Type of stickers

Apologies again for any delays whilst I have been away...

Cheers all!

Expandaman

May 24, 2013
Dalby - QLD
Heres a thought. Maybe incorporate some subliminal messaging into a "DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE" sticker. Have the forum site address printed just below it in smaller lettering. Everyone following should still be able to read it. Then a simple gas bottle or "A" frame sticker should do the trick for the front. Another thought was to incorporate a UHF channel sign for the back (just add channel number ) with forum site address printed below. Quite simply the stickers would be advertising platforms. If they have dual purpose, more people may be inclined to purchase???

jed

May 16, 2013
Hi
I was wanting to order the large stickers but want to put it on the side of the aframe but as this is my first caravan ( still being built) im not sure if it will be to big to place there?

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Are we still able to purchase the forum stickers? Also any idea on where we can get some decals made up? We are wanting to get something made up for the back of the Panda. SWMBO wants a baby Panda image and I want to put on some UHF channel decals.

BJ