• Poll closed .

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
ahhh, excuse me www.expadasdownunder.com

a reply from some one from the East coast ( Forum mod / anyone....) to a question a week ago would be appreciated

what is the news on the Stickers - are they available or not...........

Hey @bigcol et all,

Short answer is no the stickers not ready yet.

Long story, the stickers are on order but due to the cost of the calendar order the stickers are on hold.

Appreciate everyone would like them so I can tell you that early may once the easter bunny has been we will finalise the order for stickers with an expected delivery date of first to second week of may.

Just to clairfy are you looking for the smaller stickers or the bigger ones?

Appreciate your patience.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
@expanda , mate I have just been re-reading the whole thread about these stickers
and

1) good on you for your time and patience with getting the Stickers, Calendars, and (Stubby Holders and Hats - when available)

2) good on all the Forum members for their input and support into something I have just read through, (and now have a head ache) so it must have been double for those involved

I would like to get 20 of the small stickers - for me as well as for the people who come to the WA meet up
also
5 of the Calendars (tried to use the site - but failed miserably) also for the WA meet up

can you post up the each cost for the bumper stickers & the Calendars - so the WA people know how much coin they will need

can you PM me your bank details, and I will do a EFT into your account (easiest way for me) the whole amount.....

again, thanks for your time and patience

cheers

Ben Stanford

Feb 23, 2014
Sunbury, Vic
I'd love to get hold of a couple of the stickers too if possible please! I am heading North from Melbounr late June and would love to be indentifiable if any of you happen to see me on my travels! Let me know costs and how I can make payment thanks!

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
What Sticker? What stubby holder? Read about them somewhere when I joined the forum but could never find
a. What they looked like
b. how I could order them
Would also like to do that but how and where?

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
and add us to the list please. Wanting to show off being a member of this great forum and make it easier for people to recognise when out and about.

On a side note for stickers, anyone know where (in brisvegas - preferably northside) we can get some decals made up. Wanting to get a UHF channel and call sign made up as well as a graphic to put on the back wall of the Panda.

BJ.