• Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frosty

Jul 19, 2013
Redlands, S.E.Q.
Hi Expanda,

Could you also let me know when they are in as I would like a couple too. By the way, tried the email sticker link bottom of the home page & got bounced back by Microsoft exchange. Perhaps other are too.

Cheers,
Frosty.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Any news on the new batch of stickers?

Hey hamish, stickers are on hold due to the calendar.

We have some ordered and ready to go at the printers so once the calendars go then the stickers will come after that.

Understand everyone wants some but the calendars had to come first and was a big investment for a non for profit site if that makes sense.

Any news on the stubbie coolers....just about given up on them

Hey cancan, good to see you haven't heard from you in while :)!

Stubby coolers where made but didn't come out very well as the printer didn't set the ink properly so they are on hold temporarily basically until we get some decent samples made up.

Send me a private conversation with your bank details and ill refund you.

Apologies in the delay but its been a bit of an uphill battle getting them right and I don't want to release something that is second rate in quality.

Reactions: hamish22 and blacky

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
Thanks for the update @expanda. I can't wait :) my calendar is one of my OCD tendencies so I'll have to stick with the one I use sorry mate, but stubby holders and hats are definates :D

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Thanks for the update @expanda. I can't wait :) my calendar is one of my OCD tendencies so I'll have to stick with the one I use sorry mate, but stubby holders and hats are definates :D

Hey Peter,

We have a range of things coming early in the new year.

First is stubbie holders, hats and some other things which I will keep under wraps know.

Cheers to everyone for your support thus far and understanding.

Buzzard22

Dec 9, 2013
Melbourne
G'day Expanda, I'm in for some stickers and a stubby cooler, how do I get them mate? And a calendar if there still around. 4th week with my new Expanda, 2nd trip coming up and the website is just the best for getting knowledge and sharing ideas, fantastic!

Not as good as the an though, gee the first trip was good, heaps more comfortable than the Eagle OB we had!

Cheers
Buzzard22

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
G'day @Buzzard22 . expanda is away on holidays until at least the end of next week.

I know he has had trouble with the stubby holders and is trying to get them redone. But he does have calendars available and will certainly be happy to supply one when he gets back. I am not sure about stickers but if he is out then they will be on order.

Glad you are enjoying the forum and your trips. As one of our members has said, if we don't see the pictures, it hasn't happened. :D

Reactions: blacky

BLJM

Nov 7, 2013
chirnside park
I'm not a big sticker fan for any of my vehicles but I like this whole concept of knowing other members. So I'm with the draw bar/bumper bar idea nice and small but bigger enough for those who know what looking for can see, great idea and count me in when it all comes together.

Reactions: bigcol and Bmhdg76