Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
I have a different perspective lol :)!

IMGP4178.JPG

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
You guys keep on talking about a "puddle" you got stuck in. I have seen an aftermath pic with some weird guy posing in front of a BT50, I have heard of a puddle that I am assuming that BT50 behind the weird guy went through, but as of yet, no puddle pic.
Where's the puddle?

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
You guys keep on talking about a "puddle" you got stuck in. I have seen an aftermath pic with some weird guy posing in front of a BT50, I have heard of a puddle that I am assuming that BT50 behind the weird guy went through, but as of yet, no puddle pic.
Where's the puddle?

Behold the stuck BT50 and yes its a GT @cruza driver

stuck 1 (600 x 450).jpg IMGP4170.JPG

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I still reckon I could have got it with a bit more speed!

Yes its an elite group and yes we do have a secret handshake :p

I didn't change the title recently maybe @expanda did. I think you may secretly want one now :behindsofa:

C'mon @Brad just tell them you had a look at the pics yesterday :spy:

@expanda was loving the GT's diff lock. I had to ice my face later that night to stop the swelling after so much smiling!!!

Reactions: cruza driver

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Well the Pathy and Navara didn't need the diff lock we got through on pure brute power and force.

Something these BT drivers just can't compete with I reckon

:minion_happy:
Seeing I have a Pathie also, there is no need for proof in pics as clearly there could have been no other outcome other than what you described. :)

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Well the Pathy and Navara didn't need the diff lock we got through on pure brute power and force.

Something these BT drivers just can't compete with I reckon

:minion_happy:

If I recall correctly, the Pathy and Navara went around the mud hole like cats who were allergic to water. The BT50 steamed towards the abyss with absolute disregard for well-being and safety. All I remember was @Moto Moto screaming "Woo Hoo" on the radio as I attempted the impossible....