Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Please tell me it is not so @expanda

Why go through it?

The Pathy had nothing to prove....

The BT had plenty to prove, first of it was far to shiny, it had to many ARB badges on it and the bash plates where all perfectly aligned not to mention he had a carfull of willing participants to scrape the mud from every surface.

And every time some one spun a wheel and left some tread behind the pathy was through and over so the pathy had nothing to prove.

So I saw the mud, had no passengers who would be willing to scrape the mud off and though bugger it nothing to prove my day is done.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Why go through it?

The Pathy had nothing to prove....

The BT had plenty to prove, first of it was far to shiny, it had to many ARB badges on it and the bash plates where all perfectly aligned not to mention he had a carfull of willing participants to scrape the mud from every surface.

And every time some one spun a wheel and left some tread behind the pathy was through and over so the pathy had nothing to prove.

So I saw the mud, had no passengers who would be willing to scrape the mud off and though bugger it nothing to prove my day is done.

A carefully constructed response. Typical Pathy owner ;)
I wonder if @Burnsy agrees? I'm surprised he hasn't leapt to your defence.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Mate I will never bag your efforts @relgate that was a hell of a mud hole you had a go at in a brand new BT!
One of the best days I have ever had 4wding!

I have a great photo of you attempting to bend your side steps on the rock steps on the power lines track I will post later tonight.

Reactions: relgate

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Mate I will never bag your efforts @relgate that was a hell of a mud hole you had a go at in a brand new BT!
One of the best days I have ever had 4wding!

I have a great photo of you attempting to bend your side steps on the rock steps on the power lines track I will post later tonight.

All jokes aside no ones bagging his efforts :)!

Just look at the smile on his face.....

Anyone who can maintain that much joy of getting his brand spanking new vehicle stuck has got be commended.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I could tell how much of a good day you all had speaking :cell: to moto late yesterday afternoon, be careful I might make my way up there for a weekend to see some of those tracks.:rockon:

Reactions: Marv_mart

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
OOOHHHH YEAH!!! Thanks for the inspiration @expanda. I'm keen, just need some bash plates and sliders. Both my side steps are slightly bent after yesterdays efforts.

Here is my personal favorite photo from the day of @relgate attemptng to bend his factor steps as well.

relgate1.jpg

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
OOOHHHH YEAH!!! Thanks for the inspiration @expanda. I'm keen, just need some bash plates and sliders. Both my side steps are slightly bent after yesterdays efforts.

Here is my personal favorite photo from the day of @relgate attemptng to bend his factor steps as well.

View attachment 16518

Its a fine line between pleasure and pain...

Actually @Moto Moto , I recall your words moments before the shot was taken...
"Yep, yep, good, good, perfect. Keep coming, all good...."
Then I recall looking out the window after hearing the sound of crushing metal and seeing you smiling like an 8 year old at Christmas.

It was a fun day!

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Its a fine line between pleasure and pain...

Actually @Moto Moto , I recall your words moments before the shot was taken...
"Yep, yep, good, good, perfect. Keep coming, all good...."
Then I recall looking out the window after hearing the sound of crushing metal and seeing you smiling like an 8 year old at Christmas.

It was a fun day!

Typical GT owner, blaming others all the time.

Maybe you 'auto dimming mirror' or 'freakle warmer' was faulty and that was the cause. With so many bells and whistles on that thing who knows what the cause was, but i'm sure it wasn't me;)

Reactions: cruza driver

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat

View attachment 16518
Maybe @relgate needs to put his hands on the steering wheel and drive around that rock!