Relgate got a new BT50 GT

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Well, @Moto Moto has cast an evil spell on me and as a result I did this today....

20130821_105059.jpg 20130821_105120.jpg

In the end I went for the AT3's. They are less aggressive than the ST MAXX but should still do the job for me when on the tracks. Cost was pretty good at $330 per tyre.
I'm keen to give them a run this weekend.

Reactions: Moto Moto

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Sounds like a fair price @relgate , i can`t wait for my tyres to wear out so i can put some good boots on like yours or something similar.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Sounds like a fair price @relgate , i can`t wait for my tyres to wear out so i can put some good boots on like yours or something similar.

Yeh, I thought I would try and change over quickly and sell the original tyres while they are still in good condition. I'll see how I go on ebay.
Maybe you need to brake and accelerate harder?

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Ive done 20k and still a lot left in them but i dont think i would get anything for them bugger it.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Well, @Moto Moto has cast an evil spell on me and as a result I did this today....

Ha Ha Ha my evil plan is falling into place:abnormal: World domination is mine!!!!

Great work @relgate, though I wasn't expecting you to listen to me, no one ever does that, and usually for good reason:evil:

They look very nice white writing out on the white BT. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with them.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Thanks CD
Nice shoes @relgate, I hope your going to keep touching up the white lettering.....I remember those days! :)
I thought that was covered by the coopers warranty?
Not being bias but GO THE BRIDGESTONES :cheer2:
They were 90% there, but coopers were easier to get in the end and just got over the line. I suspect the bridgestone is a great tyre.
Geez memories, eh, that white lettering pen/crayon thingy, might still be in the shed with the 8-Track cartridge unit that was my pride and joy.
I'll be round to borrow both of those soon.
Ha Ha Ha my evil plan is falling into place:abnormal: World domination is mine!!!!

Great work @relgate, though I wasn't expecting you to listen to me, no one ever does that, and usually for good reason:evil:

They look very nice white writing out on the white BT. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with them.
Thanks @Moto Moto So far they have felt really good. No noise at all as far as I can tell and seem pretty comfy on the road. Cant wait to test them out this weekend.
That 110AH is a beast, no worries about the beer getting cold with that!
Just need to get a fridge now...
White writing should always be out otherwise they are on the wrong way

Out and proud :thumb:
I couldn't agree more. :rockon: