Ranger or BT50

navmatt

Jan 20, 2014
Ayr/Glenden Nth Qld
thanks mate looks great same bull bar on mine if I get it canopy looks good but mite get one with central locking snorkel is good to do u think cars run better with them ???????????

Yeah I haven't had a 4wd Without one, cleaner cooler air and a slight ram air affect at speed. The bt sounds tuff at idle with it, and the exhaust.... Like a truck... Sweet as

navmatt

Jan 20, 2014
Ayr/Glenden Nth Qld
good pic up pace that grass is well maintained I was to busy looking at car but thats got to make the best back yard list nice size too
could swing a lot of cats out there yes well done navmatt

Yeah 2 and a half acres to mow.... No cats, never again....

Offer good rates to fellow forum members for overnight stays!!!! Lol

Reactions: Bluey and chartrock

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
well I did it prado has been traded as long as the bank comes up with the 13000 I need for change over the bt50 is mine
keep u all posted now a waiting game and there prices for tow bar 950 with standard wiring , I can get h/reese for 750 plus 500 to fit 12 pin plug and red ark battery switch and very good sparkies to do job who I trust , bull bar was 50 more then what I can get so im getting that to myself from arb and canopie was 3300 standered one so im getting the new accent one arb for a few hundread more , I hope the car goes well or as good as the prado has been to me its so scary changing when the cars now are so hi tech will get a snorkel too haven't priced that yet its got a tub liner im swapping prados new bridgstones with the dunlops on the bt I think that's everything

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
well I did it prado has been traded as long as the bank comes up with the 13000 I need for change over the bt50 is mine
keep u all posted now a waiting game and there prices for tow bar 950 with standard wiring , I can get h/reese for 750 plus 500 to fit 12 pin plug and red ark battery switch and very good sparkies to do job who I trust , bull bar was 50 more then what I can get so im getting that to myself from arb and canopie was 3300 standered one so im getting the new accent one arb for a few hundread more , I hope the car goes well or as good as the prado has been to me its so scary changing when the cars now are so hi tech will get a snorkel too haven't priced that yet its got a tub liner im swapping prados new bridgstones with the dunlops on the bt I think that's everything
Well done, welcome to the club! :welcome: I know you will enjoy your new tug! :car: :first:

Reactions: cruza driver

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Well done @Bluey !!! What model , colour and did you go auto or manual?
its gold in colour or they call it sparkling gold maybe Kashmire like the ford wagon I had 2011 model

2014 xtr auto ex demo 44000 its on greame powell mazda web site under ex demos could have sold prado privet but don't have much time for that so I know could have done better with that but mite have took a long time to sell and if u ask 35 people then come ohhhh I only got 30 will u take 30 why did u even come no time for that crap im cashed up maybe get it Saturday or Monday which tow bar now haymen reese mazda or arb I want one that sits nice like the mazda ones