Ranger or BT50

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
@Bluey great news mate. Hopefully the deal comes together for you, if it does I'll have to teach you the secret ute club handshake :rockon:

I noticed you mentioned car seats, if you need to put one in the middle rear I dont think there is a seat mount bolt mounting point......unless there is on the new ones. They can get retro fitted if requiered though. Alot of new utes dont have them.

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
I've got a seat mounting point on the rear passenger side, not sure about the centre point, can look if you wish. Mine is a 2012 BT though

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Got my Big Titty fifty yesterday....... Stoked is an understatement, drives great. A lot bigger than my nav, can't wait to see how it goes towing the van once it's run in a bit
well done what colour yes be interesting ur vans a bit weighty no offence of corse how many liters in long range tank can I ask how much was ur canopy and snorkel

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
@Bluey great news mate. Hopefully the deal comes together for you, if it does I'll have to teach you the secret ute club handshake :rockon:

I noticed you mentioned car seats, if you need to put one in the middle rear I dont think there is a seat mount bolt mounting point......unless there is on the new ones. They can get retro fitted if requiered though. Alot of new utes dont have them.
only got 2 little ones NOT having anymore !!!!!!!!!!!! at 45 I should know better so hope I never need a child seat in the middle

Reactions: cruza driver

navmatt

Jan 20, 2014
Ayr/Glenden Nth Qld
well done what colour yes be interesting ur vans a bit weighty no offence of corse how many liters in long range tank can I ask how much was ur canopy and snorkel

It's the dark grey, not sure of its offical name. The tank is 140 L, sorry not sure on the pricing for the canopy and snorkel it came with it for the lease. I think the canopy was just under 3k painted and fitted.

Will post some pics tomorrow after I clean up some of the blood I left while installing the spotlights..... My god what a sharp, tight engine bay.... God knows how I'm going to get the egr blank plate in, can't even get my hand down there let alone swing a spanner

Yeah it is a bit weighty, the nav knew it. But this thing hauls..... Hills won't get my blood pressure up anymore, hopefully

Reactions: Ren77 and 17triton

navmatt

Jan 20, 2014
Ayr/Glenden Nth Qld
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here she isimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

navmatt

Jan 20, 2014
Ayr/Glenden Nth Qld
Still have a few things I want to do when allowed.... First up sorting out the dual battery setup, I got the factory setup which is a redarc isolator and some 6b&s cable through to the tub. Just wondering if I should put my ctek dc to dc charger right next to the second battery when I set up an accessory panel so it negates any voltage drop for the cable run. Or leave it out and maybe put it in the van next to its battery.... First world problems

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
It's the dark grey, not sure of its offical name. The tank is 140 L, sorry not sure on the pricing for the canopy and snorkel it came with it for the lease. I think the canopy was just under 3k painted and fitted.

Will post some pics tomorrow after I clean up some of the blood I left while installing the spotlights..... My god what a sharp, tight engine bay.... God knows how I'm going to get the egr blank plate in, can't even get my hand down there let alone swing a spanner

Yeah it is a bit weighty, the nav knew it. But this thing hauls..... Hills won't get my blood pressure up anymore, hopefully
thanks mate looks great same bull bar on mine if I get it canopy looks good but mite get one with central locking snorkel is good to do u think cars run better with them ???????????