Our Silverline mods

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I sense a shift in the space time continuum Padawan. Welcome to this exclusive club.

Ill organise a club t-shirt and belt buckle.
The rules are simple, people without diesel heaters are lesser humans, but we try our best to tolerate them. (doesnt always work :) )

Exhaust pipes around Oz will all be spewing out toxic fumes in a united welcome

Non members can be identified, in this weather, as wearing everything they own ....none of which comes close to being socially acceptable......as they are cold, wet and jealous .....and deciding whether to go travelling again in the south in this weather or bite the bullet and join the club.

We can definately confirm that the Heron air conditioning is not much help on 'heat' setting.

Farmers are loving it....but me, I'm not sure. Can't even wash clothes to make myself more presentable. Hibernation is very attractive today.

:hungry::hurt-41:

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
image.jpeg
caravan heaters, tell me more I have never seen one and don't understand why you would want a diesel stinking thing keeping everyone awake at night, southerners pfffffffft strange bunch :behindsofa:

Please explain this

Reactions: bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
All these mods and so little road grime ????????????..................lack of silastic everywhere so not a Jayco job obviously.................nice looking job but a plastic fuel tank ?? really ???? a good dose of UV and a flying rock......................

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
All these mods and so little road grime ????????????..................lack of silastic everywhere so not a Jayco job obviously.................nice looking job but a plastic fuel tank ?? really ???? a good dose of UV and a flying rock......................
Yes I thought about the uv but time will tell and I always use my stone stomper so rocks are hopefully not a problem .

Road grime ? I was shown by @Crusty181 on the tooth brush method of under carriage cleaning 101