Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
I will go alot better with your surfboard i had time today to pop over .... it took a while but found it in your shed thanks bro i will look after it pay you for it if you eva come back you carnt surf and fly a drone at same time so you dont need it
That's odd, The Princess says I have a huge pile of crap that I neither use nor need. I ask The Princess;but Im sure if I check Ill find you've done me (her) a huge favour. The quality of my board, if you cant ride that you should be in a wheel chair ... its borderline remote control

Actually it might be a bit small for you old fellas ... its only 12ft long

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Ok @Crusty181 come on Ian pm me your address how much you want i will share it with you but i will have 100% its such a great looking board you realy dont need it
I tell you what im going to do. I have a couple of other surf items youll need.
images (1).jpg images (2).jpg images (4).jpg images (3).jpg

Ha .... :cheer2: :clap2::crutch:

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
We booked a week at Big4 Bellarine in Jan.. All I say not cheap with 4 kids in holiday period. only $120 more for the week then other parks we where thinking to go and $400 a week cheaper then Beacon. The boys want to go fishing so at least near enough to beaches and we have a Geelong Water Park pass to use from a friend.
Its a great park although averages out $112 a night with 4 kids :(

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
Thats heaps @davemc click of a date and prices skyrocket bloody roages
Everywhere mate over Christmas week it was $190 a night :(
Lucky I did not get forced to take 3 weeks off like most of the people I work with.
More companies are forcing a shutdown and tourist places can charge what they like most are full.
We where thinking to go to Cowes although over Jan holidays its silly busy.
Then we thought go back to Ballarat although kids want to fish.. Be interesting if they catch anything apart from me with the hook.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
What I always find interesting is Broadwater is $94 a night on the Gold Coast always cheaper then Melb parks.

Warrnambool Surfside is $58/n as many kids as you like mate over the Xmas/Jan holiday. Loads of fishing options

Ocean Grove & Barwon Heads are $68/n as many kids as you like... Loads of fishing options. Availability not great by this time of year I suspect

Then away from the coast, Wakiti Resort up near Echuca are charging us $54/n. Might be an extra $8 or so for your extra one. Loads of river fishing options to, plus you can throw in campfires assuming no total fire ban.

There's still some value out there... :)

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
Problem we have every year @Smergen is Sarah has no idea what her roster is to around now. And she only has a draft one so could change hence within a few hours of Melb just in case. Yes most have gone by Mid dec as most people booked again before they left last year.

We got the last site at Bellerine for those dates, I looked last night as we had a friend who might of come.

Where are you heading anywhere?

Reactions: bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
the joys of Australian Summer

anywhere near the Beach is disgustingly expensive

Not at my place, 15mins to Rainbow Beach, site costs only a couple of bottles of turkey for a week...........................(now that @Crusty181 has gone south we have nice weather.) pity I've forgotten the address..

Warrnambool Surfside is $58/n as many kids as you like mate over the Xmas/Jan holiday. Loads of fishing options

Ocean Grove & Barwon Heads are $68/n as many kids as you like... Loads of fishing options. Availability not great by this time of year I suspect

Then away from the coast, Wakiti Resort up near Echuca are charging us $54/n. Might be an extra $8 or so for your extra one. Loads of river fishing options to, plus you can throw in campfires assuming no total fire ban.

There's still some value out there... :)

But it's still Victoria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................you want to see ripp off's try the Gold Coast in the off season.......

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Not at my place, 15mins to Rainbow Beach, site costs only a couple of bottles of turkey for a week...........................(now that @Crusty181 has gone south we have nice weather.) pity I've forgotten the address..
You silly duffa ... Ive got your address all covered. Wrote it on a piece of paper, and im happy to plaster it all over EDU to help you out with your free accomodation offer for everyone

Its ........... damn it , wheres the piece of paper