Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Went for a wander across the sand flats near home, found a nice spot for big fat juicy nippers, so will have a handy bait supply for the serious fishing expedition, would have thrown a line in on the incoming but too much flamin wind and it's a long walk as the tide goes out for miles, will drag the Yak along the shallows next time to carry the gear out a the fish back, it's all coming together.................

Swans or Dogs, Mrs D being a Victorian says Dogs, I just don't know usually go for Swans when the Demons fall over.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well I watched to first five minutes then went elsewhere, I'd rather watch a footy game around 3 in the arvo not of an evening on a weekend.....already had my beer issue, nap time.......:couch2:.....................

Now we can have the Cricket on the TV and Radio, ..............:cheer2:.....:cheer2:.....:cheer2:.

G Daddy

Dec 6, 2015
Toowoomba
Looks like SA is the place

caravan rego.JPG

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
interesting @G Daddy

do you have a link to the whole article..........??

and its funny you put this up @Drover - I was just reading last night a thread on the other forum about rego's here.............
also showed how friendly some people can be on a forum...................

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
I thi k the figures may be skewed slightly, my 6 cyl 100 series is over $600 a year to register, on country rates, plus the van at $72, not sure where they get the $450 all up from

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Thankfully I flash my Gold Card and the Ute rego drops down.....................but cop full price for the van and the old HiLux.

They get a bit testy over there don't they @bigcol

Reactions: bigcol

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Good afternoon people getting van ready for next weeks trip to Angelsea beach front for 2 nights its the 20 year celabration of the park with heaps of kids stuff and bands on till 10pm some eagle's tribute band i think anyway @Drover im getting my fishing gear togeather high tide at 1145 pm 25 degs during the day after a gumyshark ive caught them before at this beach so see how i go bigish hooks and pilchards for bait few hrs on the beach at night is allways good looking forward to it hope i get one
Have a great time hopefully you'll catch heaps

Reactions: Bluey

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Mate I'd love to but it's the only weekend before we go away to MotoGP at PI then straight to Malaysia for the MotoGP so it's hectic .
Gummy shark may only come in the shallows in the dark I'd use pilchards on a 2 hook paternoster rig and a few brews for the fisherman ;)

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Glad you come thru it all okay, saw some horrible sights on the tele.....................after being surrounded by hundreds of huge gum tree's, this new place doesn't have one in cooee of us.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Gee you lot whinge if there's no picture and whinge when I do post a picture, best way to show the idea for beach awning hold downs was go to beach..................................just a reminder to go to Aldi and get some bags..........................................and I'm working !!!!!!! for no pay, spent 4 hrs this morning moving dirt by wheel barrow, then threw down shovel and went to beach, back by 3.30 and back into the shovelling............same again tomorrow, unless I go fishing in the AM................decisions, decisions.......