Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So many lines that would get me banned........so I'll just sit back and laugh. IMG_20160220_130944.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
As a Sailor and showering with a dozen other fellas I've seen worse, especially when they drop the soap, probably why I need glasses now..............................and my comments on the subject could be taken as not quite PC or gender friendly or some such nonsense...................."aarrgghh lash me to the guardrail and give me 40 lashes", could be construed as something else entirely, like an invite for a public servant.................right I'm out of here, besides it's afternoon and beer o'clock...

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I just knew some smarty pants would see the spelling mistake, I was on my phone, I get very agro when using those tiny buttons on my phone.......you get my gist though, big words have no place in this forum, think of the Victorians, please.
Thesaurus...okay ?? Happy are we ???.................I'm at home on my user friendly desk top......;);)

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
I just knew some smarty pants would see the spelling mistake, I was on my phone, I get very agro when using those tiny buttons on my phone.......you get my gist though, big words have no place in this forum, think of the Victorians, please.
Thesaurus...okay ?? Happy are we ???.................I'm at home on my user friendly desk top......;);)
Well! That marks the end of the cease fire
:fencing:

Reactions: dagree and bigcol