Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well! That marks the end of the cease fire
:fencing:

Oh NO !!!!!....:o..:o...:o..................does that mean the Undies have no elastic...????:bi_polo:...........will we now get the bare pics..:frown-new:.......is it time to cry :help:.....................South Australians and Territorians close the flamin gates ..:heh::heh:...................:highly_amused:

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Oh NO !!!!!....:o..:o...:o..................does that mean the Undies have no elastic...????:bi_polo:...........will we now get the bare pics..:frown-new:.......is it time to cry :help:.....................South Australians and Territorians close the flamin gates ..:heh::heh:...................:highly_amused:
Of 2 minds here, hoping he passes through the NT like a good curry (fast), but we'll be away for 4-5 months so won't have to endure his feral ways. But then again I'm hoping we don't meet him somewhere in the NW on a full moon night.

Axl

Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane/Bayside
Morning all I've been back at work in outback South Aus for a week now and so far its been pleasant low to mid 30's slowly rising as the days have gone on, however when I walked out of my room this morning at 05:15 to get onto my pushbike for the ride down to the plant the temp was already sitting at 31deg.....
Going to be a nice day here.....:flame:

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
For those that have seen your antics I can assure you that we have most definitely not forgotten you, more's the pity.

He should have a special warning flag....like a huge sand flag....to enlighten others of his wayward ways.

Then he could use it to wrap up if necessary.

Reactions: Meanderthals

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
I should have posted here on Friday, I had the day off for our anniversary, we had lunch at San Remo Fish & Chips (just below the bridge) and then off to the RACV club in Inverloch (which also has a caravan park), but we stayed at the resort. Little girl was off with the grand parents, a great way to spend a Friday. All came shattering down today as I had to go back to work .....

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
As you say good morning I say Good night.
Not looking forward to sleeping in the next few days throughout the day. There is talk of temps in high 30 close to 40

Reactions: bigcol

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Morning been moved to the heart of the city on a job with people i didnt want to go oh well what can you do but working with a good crew makes all the diffrance to make a day go well will kick up a sink mite get moved again
Did you get heated off yesterday ?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
On the odd occasion I had to unload the backhoe off the semi, especially when the loading ramp was dodgy, a gap of a metre or so usually more was the norm, walking the Case off the truck, scared the hell out of me most times.

My back aches just watching that fella, I was waiting for him to fall A over when he jumped off.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Morning all great weather here at the moment traffic last night melb at a stand still bike rider hit on top of west gate bridge total shut down ramps shut total grid lock i went to my sisters for tea not far from where im working left there 830 home at 9 but it took many people hours to get home dosnt take much to shut down a road system poor planing from those in power to rely on one road

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Wow, @ Bluey around here gridlock happens when you get stuck behind the school bus or Old Ted with his ute load of pumpkins, don't think I want to swap though.
Mrs D said the Circadas are really load this morning, I really wish I could hear them, always wear your hearing protection folks.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I know where your coming from @Bluey, I had a few invites to drive at the mines, like being on "time an a half " all the time, could have retired even earlier but nah, brekky at home every day far better.