Just Browsing First photos of new 2016 expanda mouldings

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
I was in Ballarat today picking up our van and they had a 2016 expanda full van had similar lids to previous but have added a aluminum gutter thing above the hinge, like the new fabric colors.

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hi @MeganJ i believe the gas bottle cover is standard with single gas bottles and not possible if you have two bottles or the extended A frame.

Congrats on your purchase

Last edited:
Reactions: MeganJ

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
Have just been told our Expanda is off the line and waiting for a truck to arrive in North Queensland. Appears to have passed the quality check a greenlight apparently. Now a long 10 day wait. Will post our own pics as soon as we get it. According to the dealer, ours will be the first 2016 Expanda to arrive in North Queensland.:02.47-tranquillity::D:abnormal::beaten::clap2::bounce:

JT76

Jan 24, 2016
Central Coast
Hi @MeganJ i believe the gas bottle cover is standard with single gas bottles and not possible if you have two bottles or the extended A frame.

Congrats on your purchase

I don't know if there is any change but we have a November 15 build and has the black cover with twin gas bottles. So two bottles fit and it was standard on our ob model.

Reactions: Sturah and MeganJ

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Have just been told our Expanda is off the line and waiting for a truck to arrive in North Queensland. Appears to have passed the quality check a greenlight apparently. Now a long 10 day wait. Will post our own pics as soon as we get it. According to the dealer, ours will be the first 2016 Expanda to arrive in North Queensland.:02.47-tranquillity::D:abnormal::beaten::clap2::bounce:
Good luck!!!! Hopefully I'll be 10 days behind you.
Aldi have caravan covers for $100 bucks this week too

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hi @Sturah , confirmed pick up Thursday 1pm. Can't wait, it is going to be a dream after being in tents, then a camper trailer for last 10 years. Going away Friday lunch for a quick trial to Rollingstone Beach.
Congrats mate well done on surviving the long wait. Looking forward to seeing the pics. Enjoy mate see you out there!!!
I spoke to Jayco yesterday mine is going through waterproofing checks. Hopefully on the road to Brisbane by the end of the week. I'm quietly confident that I will get it in time for Easter. But can't book anything just invade it does not happen

Rusty02

Aug 16, 2015
Brisbane
Hi Sturah, did you talk to Brisbane Camperland or Jayco head office? Mine is due off the line 26/2 and I was told to allow 4 weeks till handover. I am in the same boat, I would like it before Easter.

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hi @Rusty02 i spoke to Camperland they are not guaranteeing anything. That being said the salesman has only had 4 vans that have not been delivered within the 4 weeks following the production date. I think I'm cutting it fine but possible if this is true. This would mean that you need to cross both fingersas that is Easter Friday for you. So there is a chance but you can't book anything.
Good luck I'll cross my fingers for you too!!!
Who have you been dealing with?

Reactions: Jeremy Johnson

Rusty02

Aug 16, 2015
Brisbane
Hi @Rusty02 i spoke to Camperland they are not guaranteeing anything. That being said the salesman has only had 4 vans that have not been delivered within the 4 weeks following the production date. I think I'm cutting it fine but possible if this is true. This would mean that you need to cross both fingersas that is Easter Friday for you. So there is a chance but you can't book anything.
Good luck I'll cross my fingers for you too!!!
Who have you been dealing with?
I have been dealing with Paul. I have been waiting since August last year so I would like to think they will put extra effort in to get it to me in time for Easter. Hopefully the van turns up with no major issues. I have everything crossed otherwise out comes the Tent!

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
I have been dealing with Paul. I have been waiting since August last year so I would like to think they will put extra effort in to get it to me in time for Easter. Hopefully the van turns up with no major issues. I have everything crossed otherwise out comes the Tent!
Fingers crossed you will not need that again. Good luck

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
Hi @Rusty02 and @Sturah , I hope you both get them before Easter, we live in Townsville and as previous our van supposedly came off the line Feb 15th, our van by all accounts arrived late last week and we are picking up on 25th Feb. our sales guys have been really great. They wouldn't promise anything either, but have kept to the wished for time line. It is our sons 4th birthday this weekend and we always wanted this as the date of our first trip away!! We are an extra 1300 Kim's away, maybe our dealer has better facilities for reaching handover quickly.?

I will post photos and so as soon as we get it!!

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hi @Rusty02 and @Sturah , I hope you both get them before Easter, we live in Townsville and as previous our van supposedly came off the line Feb 15th, our van by all accounts arrived late last week and we are picking up on 25th Feb. our sales guys have been really great. They wouldn't promise anything either, but have kept to the wished for time line. It is our sons 4th birthday this weekend and we always wanted this as the date of our first trip away!! We are an extra 1300 Kim's away, maybe our dealer has better facilities for reaching handover quickly.?

I will post photos and so as soon as we get it!!
Thanks mate. The annex and accessories all play a factor in it. I am hopeful that my van is in qld before next Tuesday as the annex company attend Camperland on Tuesday's if it arrives on Wednesday it will be there for a week before measure and then another week till fitting(again Tuesday) I know no one can really control this so I guess I can only hope at this stage. Once transport is arranged Camperland will call and let me know dates. They though this may be at the end of this week????
Only a couple of sleeps left for you guys