Just Browsing First photos of new 2016 expanda mouldings

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
:ban:I don't have them, do you???:ban:
Sorry to do this to you all.:banplease:
But I am in hope we can find them soon and release to us all so I know what I have bought. Camperland believe they will have some initial photos at the end of the month. We(expandasdownunder) had the artists impressions more than a week before camperland released them to me.

Let's get them!!!
I'll keep digging too

Cheers

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
Hi @Sturah, I was wondering the same thing , I was in Brisbane for work yesterday and dipped in at Jayco Tingalpa, they told me the new models were due on the lot early to middle February. No real news, I might ask our local agent and see if he has any photos. I was hoping someone near the jayco factory might be the first to see them in the flesh?

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hi @Sturah, I was wondering the same thing , I was in Brisbane for work yesterday and dipped in at Jayco Tingalpa, they told me the new models were due on the lot early to middle February. No real news, I might ask our local agent and see if he has any photos. I was hoping someone near the jayco factory might be the first to see them in the flesh?

At least we are in the same year as the vane I'll be manufactured. There's a eeeny teeny bit of excitement that I'm sure will grow over the coming weeks

Reactions: Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
Hopefully wont be to long, if ours arrives middle of Feb in Far North Queensland, they must get off the line early Feb at latest. 2 more weeks maybe, before we start to see them. To say my wife is a little excited also is an understatement. We both are getting antsy. I left a message with our dealer today, hopefully he will get back to me soon!!

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hopefully wont be to long, if ours arrives middle of Feb in Far North Queensland, they must get off the line early Feb at latest. 2 more weeks maybe, before we start to see them. To say my wife is a little excited also is an understatement. We both are getting antsy. I left a message with our dealer today, hopefully he will get back to me soon!!
Mine is due off 19th feb I'm guessing 1 month till I get it????? Just in time for Easter. They are not keen to lock in dates though

Rusty02

Aug 16, 2015
Brisbane
Sturah, we are in the same boat. Ours is due to come off the line 26/2. Camperland said they allow 4 weeks to from when the factory release it. We too hope to have it by Easter otherwise out comes the tent.

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
I've been told ours is due off the line on Feb22nd and should be ready for pick up about a week after that, apparently new van get towed to the dealer I bought my van from because there so close to the factory. No need to put on a truck, based on that I asked for a discount because that would make it second hand but was unsuccessful

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
I've been told ours is due off the line on Feb22nd and should be ready for pick up about a week after that, apparently new van get towed to the dealer I bought my van from because there so close to the factory. No need to put on a truck, based on that I asked for a discount because that would make it second hand but was unsuccessful
I love your stile @Cutters that would have been my angle too. You might need $100 in the store to solve the issue of buying a second hand van

Reactions: Delano and Cutters

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Miss Leading Thread.

This Thread is useless without Pics!!

I was like oh yeah I want to see the new look expanda, open thread and ...........nothing!!
@caax totally understand that feeling I bought my panda 3 months ago and I still don't know what I have bought. I am hopeful that if u am not the first to get it that it will follow this thread shortly after

Reactions: Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
Pretty sure I saw a new Starcraft in one of the Jayco dealers today, looked like new graphics. Hopefully it wont be to long before we start seeing expandas hit the dealers?????

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Must still be coming to WA, as all Jayco had in their yard was silver lines and star crafts. Said a starcraft was a new model, but other than the colouring, it looked the same. They did have a mix of smooth and normal sides though.

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
Just spotted a photo on Caravan and camping sales, Jayco dealer in Edwardstown SA. Not the best photo but its a start.

Attachments

• 2016 expanda 2.jpg
    2016 expanda 2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 395
Reactions: Sturah

FiveInAVan

Sep 17, 2015
Brisbane, QLD
The Jayco dealer this morning said they are making the demo models first and the factory went back to work just this past week and then get next week off so it sounds like nothing much is moving fast with the new model. We figured we wouldn't rush to order today in that case. They didn't even have the 2016 brochures in yet.

Last edited: