Just Browsing First photos of new 2016 expanda mouldings

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
Great to see some new pics..... The blue on the Expanda is a surprise (to me at least) so that makes me ask, is the blue decals for the touring on the green for the OB models?? We eagerly waiting our 18:58-2 OB. Late February -early March

Wayne2410

Jun 5, 2011
Central Coast, NSW
I think the website may still be a work in progress, the specs and 3D interior is the same as the full size van.

I hope the website is a "work in progress" otherwise they have a serious issue with the new model Expanda's

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    535.3 KB · Views: 217

FiveInAVan

Sep 17, 2015
Brisbane, QLD
I saw one of those pods at the dealer the other week. I thought it was a promo thing didn't realise they were seriously for sale! Is basically a bed on wheels.

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
Looks like they have gone back to the old bed end lids!
Yes,
Jayco did confirm that for me a few weeks ago after I persisted to get an answer after the dealers couldn't confirm it, they also told me that they where going to keep the 2 piece , 50/50 split mattress... Hope they did, soon find out!!

Reactions: Delano

FiveInAVan

Sep 17, 2015
Brisbane, QLD
Well well well. Looks like the orange is back! This is off the FB page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-03-17-47-55.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-03-17-47-55.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 263

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
Just saw that and think its about time they show some interest in the touring models also.
I've also noticed that Jayco have add a 20 to the expanda pop top range.

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
I called Camperland today to ask what's going on as mine is due off the line 2 weeks today that's 14 days if I was counting . No news they have a few 2016 models in but no expandas. They are expecting one in we'd mid next week though. And yes I would like to inspect what someone else has bought. Sorry if your reading this and it's yours.

For now I will keep on refreshing the Jayco site. I hope the new moulds look like the PDFs that made there way round as they were impressive

Last edited:

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
Hi @Sturah , if it makes you feel better, ours is due off the line 15th Feb, I do the obligatory drive by, read stalking of the Jayco dealer every few days in the vein hope that a new expanda will be there. Spoke to them this week and they have given us a tentative date of 25th Feb, pick up. As you are, I believe our whole family can't wait!! If you get your first, make sure you post some pics, we will too!

Not sure the new models look as good as the PDFs but by reading other people's thought, they are better than 2015 model bed end lids.

Reactions: Delano and Sturah

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hi @Sturah , if it makes you feel better, ours is due off the line 15th Feb, I do the obligatory drive by, read stalking of the Jayco dealer every few days in the vein hope that a new expanda will be there. Spoke to them this week and they have given us a tentative date of 25th Feb, pick up. As you are, I believe our whole family can't wait!! If you get your first, make sure you post some pics, we will too!

Not sure the new models look as good as the PDFs but by reading other people's thought, they are better than 2015 model bed end lids.
It's getting close.thats for sure. I work next to the highway what day is your going past Brissy? Maybe I'll be uploading your pics? Ha ha you just never know the answers with Jayco.

Good luck !! Let's see who can post pics first. I'll post during the week if they have one

FiveInAVan

Sep 17, 2015
Brisbane, QLD
I have to go sign some documents today so I will have a squiz in the yard for you @Sturah . I was told end of Feb for the new Starcraft's to come in however so I don't hold high hopes of seeing anything much today. You must be getting very excited! Not too long for you to go now. We are just beginning our long wait.

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
I have to go sign some documents today so I will have a squiz in the yard for you @Sturah . I was told end of Feb for the new Starcraft's to come in however so I don't hold high hopes of seeing anything much today. You must be getting very excited! Not too long for you to go now. We are just beginning our long wait.
Congrats. That must be exciting. It's about to get real. good luck!!!

Reactions: FiveInAVan