Burnsie's Unexpected 17.56-2 Outback

burnsie

Jan 29, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Thanks @Bluey yeah pumped them to 20PSI, hitched the van and the back didn't sag really at all, the bags along with the heavy duty suspension works really well, trying to decide now if I should continue to use the WDH or not......van and Prado sit level but the van will max out at 2.3T just under the max so thinking still use the WDH for additional support if required even though it isn't really doing much (Except adding more weight :))

Got another trip planned for Australia Day so might give it a run without the WDH and see how it feels, will also look up the Toyota info to see if they "recommend" a WDH type system when pulling over 2T I know the Mitsi's do but wasn't sure about the Prado...

Reactions: dagree and Bluey

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
OH nice spot.... Must get back down there one day soon! The tent can always fit under the awning ;)

Won't be going anywhere for the Aus Day weekend (Apart from a possible day trip to Lancelin to annoy someone on here ;) and may take the dirt bikes for a spin) ... but will be packing the van for heading to Busselton for two weeks the following Saturday :)

Reactions: bigcol

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
IMG_0728.jpg IMG_0729.jpg

hey @burnsie , recognise these two monkeys???

burnsie

Jan 29, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Finally got around to installing the shelves into the robe so all ready for some extra storage space for the next trip away on Australia Day.

IMG_3526.JPG IMG_3529.JPG

During the install I noticed that where the fridge plugs in the powerpoint was off......so either one of two things, just had it serviced so they may have turned this off while working on it? or it has been off since collecting it from Caravanland :) and been running of the batteries even when 240v was connected.....( I am going to say that they MUST have turned it off when servicing)

IMG_3525.JPG

Also added some additional velcro to the dining cushions as the kids always manage to slide them down onto the floor, well not anymore, simple addition which keeps them well in place

IMG_3534.JPG IMG_3533.JPG IMG_3532.JPG