17' Series Blueys 2014 1756-2 outback

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Looks good.

Ours is the same.

One suggestion: carry a spare pin for the bracket as they tend to fall off when tyre is dropped and it's an absolute pain trying to replace them in remote places.

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
Ummm sort of, will have to have a better look at ours and have a poke around, might need to catch up to have a better look at yours

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
No I think your looking at the wrong road, I hate the Kings Hwy and Trunk Route 92 from Nerriga to Nowra has bugger all hills except for a climb at the Endrick river, ( Braidwood or Nerriga Road from Nowra or Nowra Rd from Braidwood ) you can come onto the Princess Hwy via Turpentine Rd near Wandandian and a pretty good run south to Batemans Bay.
In Holiday times The Kings Hwy is full of lunatics from ACT doing speed trials to get to the coast with boat and vans on back, totally ignore road markings and will overtake anywhere. I keep clear of the coast from Kiama to Cann River at holiday times, people go crazy.

Reactions: bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'm always suss of places for caravans that call themselves resorts and even though on WiKi Camps it has a lot of stars the reviews to me say Don't Go.
The Big 4 at Burrill Lake is very nice, plenty of grass and right by the lake, think it's like them all price wise, (I get a great Navy discount as it's a Navy park) way overpriced on the coast and wall to wall people holiday time.
Lake Tobourie is great, will move there when we win Lotto, oh !!!!! thats tonight.......

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
I stay well away from the NSW and QLD coast from early Dec to early Feb, the price of everything goes sky high.......blatant ripping off of families and tourist's is amazing................
Pretty much the same anywhere along the South West coast over here... We always head away the week after school holidays finish (Just lucky we don't have school age kids anymore)

mrsmfexpanda

May 27, 2015
Brookfield
Milk is still cheap here at port fairy @Bluey went to the IGA oh and by theway caravan park is costing us $42 / night for 2 adults at this time of year its a bloody bargain its clean easy walking to the beach and shops ok no pool or jumping pillow but at our age we can manage without that

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Milk is still cheap here at port fairy @Bluey went to the IGA oh and by theway caravan park is costing us $42 / night for 2 adults at this time of year its a bloody bargain its clean easy walking to the beach and shops ok no pool or jumping pillow but at our age we can manage without that
I think you two have a back flip or 3 still left in the tank.;)

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
When we got here 2 litres milk 350 now 5 bucks what is thete a shortage of cows or has foot and mouth broken out and chips where 5 buck small 7 large now 6 bucks small 8 bucks large im sure if kids new how much they sting them just cause kids they would throw rocks at them i hate people cashing in on kids like shows rides and so on but 2 buck for a cornetto go figure ??? Been here 7 days now
They see those cashed up city folk with their flashy annexes and Landcruisers coming