17' Series Blueys 2014 1756-2 outback

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
ok maybe tomoz so that's what 48 hrs late ?????????? but it has to dry nice and hard it still had some sticky bits underneath

funny thing about pictures...............

the paint NEVER runs when they are looked at on a computer screen..............

hehehehehehehe

Reactions: dagree

Frogette

Nov 15, 2014
View attachment 26253

View attachment 26254

hi all here's a pic of my first real mod my new drainage system I had the fittings at beaufort to show an easier way sort of had the idea but after talking too Colin and sue aka ideas are us we came up with this its great just slip on fittings and screw up rest stays one piece and screw on hose of corse much better mf expanda and smergen
Love this idea Bluey. Hate having to try to get the Jayco plastic sleeves on. Might have to borrow this one :)

Reactions: Marv_mart and Bluey

hamish22

May 12, 2013
West of Newcastle
www.grmotorsport.com.au
View attachment 35693 View attachment 35694 ok here's the wheel carrier , wasn't dry yet in the bolt holes , so paint on my fingers scratched it a bit may paint again its only just on for the pic very big thank you to @Burnsy :thumb: for making this
Hi @Bluey

Would definitely be worth getting your ball weight reweighed now with tyre on back.
After ours was done we instantly had a 40kg difference!

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
few more things done curtains thanks to @17triton we wont be fully enclosing the young fella looks a bit bulky over the cot but will work until he gets a bit bigger ,,,,,, moved water tap , in bad spot under bed end and on inside of draw bar now ,,, pvc is there now for annex poles maybe fishing rods too fitted tv bracket thanks to @burnsie but I used to have tv just on the small cupboard under where it is now on a stand , turn it where you want all cables behind it and just pick it up take it outside ,,, not a fan of seeing cables kids can grab them too so will test on next trip but may go back to the bench View attachment 36568 View attachment 36569 View attachment 36570 View attachment 36571 View attachment 36572 View attachment 36573 View attachment 36574
That's the best "Bat Cave" ever, the Cruskette would love that (minus the cot; he's a little big for that bit)

ps ......... do something about those feet will ya ;)

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
love the tap moving - I have to do that, when I get a round tuit
and
love the "Bat Cave" as @Crusty181 calls it, its great
as long as it does the job........

and yes - them toes mate................................ ouch...........................
Happy to help .... get movin
roundtuit.png

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
few more things done curtains thanks to @17triton we wont be fully enclosing the young fella looks a bit bulky over the cot but will work until he gets a bit bigger ,,,,,, moved water tap , in bad spot under bed end and on inside of draw bar now ,,, pvc is there now for annex poles maybe fishing rods too fitted tv bracket thanks to @burnsie but I used to have tv just on the small cupboard under where it is now on a stand , turn it where you want all cables behind it and just pick it up take it outside ,,, not a fan of seeing cables kids can grab them too so will test on next trip but may go back to the bench View attachment 36568 View attachment 36569 View attachment 36570 View attachment 36571 View attachment 36572 View attachment 36573 View attachment 36574
@Bluey, how on earth did you get your cot in their??

Reactions: dagree

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
OH and the new black model too hey!!!!!!!! Make sure it gets covered so no stone chips ;)
I have a tarp I can put around it we've had it a while its very good more a charcoal grey the ziggler and brown have ,,,
twin burners mmmmmmm stone stomper should look after it more stuff to muck around with when packing up

Reactions: bigcol and dagree