17' Series Blueys 2014 1756-2 outback

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
While you are there as I said before Comerong Island is worth a lookie and you should head out to Point Perpendicular lighthouse, great views, can see most of JB and you drive thru the bomb range where i used to help blowing things up on the odd occasion, was even part of the team that dropped a shell near Culburra Tip and caused all sorts of mayhem with the local media but that was back in the olden days, like early 70's.
A beach/ area called the tubes is fantastic a bit of FWD and a walk, on the way to Point Perp but nice little beach near a cave area where torpedo tubes were mounted back in WW2, nice fishing spot as well.
A drive around Jervis Bay is not bad, some great beaches for kids and some of the whitest sand you will ever see.
And the Huskisson Bush Fire Brigade was the best unit on the South Coast way back and probably still is........still have my Member ID card.
Enjoy your time there @Bluey it's a great part of the world.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Always did have plenty of sharks around but not around where they would nibble on toes.................In Navy days never saw the divers refuse to swim there but in Hervey Bay they got out of water quickly and didn't go back.

Reactions: Bluey

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Lucky it was on my legs just played mini golf pancakes for lunch then swimming in pool after that looking for crabs in beach rocks with kids then roast lamb in barbi for tea looking at beach last night saw a lot of octopus in shallows
Do they get blue ring octopus up there ?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Making me homesick @Bluey, used to live at Woollamia when it was a hamlet ona dirt road.............not me at Point Perp though...

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Hey Bluey. I was in BCF the other day and saw an inflatable on special for under $400!

For some reason I thought of you!

A hell of a lot cheaper than we paid for the pain.

( I know you don't want one...but .......)

Reactions: Bluey

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Have seen those double hitches..... Check to see what the maximum towing weight is on it as the ones I saw were low KG's!!!!