17' Series Blueys 2014 1756-2 outback

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
its going to be so nice on the weekend we are off to the coast Anglesea van park sat morning come back Monday been parked up to long need to try kids in new beds for them daughter in bed end,, son in cot ,, daughter already said its to far away from you it all the way down the back at the other end , note to other campers don't camp near us this weekend it may be long nights I think I will be walking a lot at night and staying away myself :Cry: :Cry:
you picked the best weekend for ages weather wise mate.. Well if it stays 20's and the weather man is right

Reactions: Bluey

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
its going to be so nice on the weekend we are off to the coast Anglesea van park sat morning come back Monday been parked up to long need to try kids in new beds for them daughter in bed end,, son in cot ,, daughter already said its to far away from you it all the way down the back at the other end , note to other campers don't camp near us this weekend it may be long nights I think I will be walking a lot at night and staying away myself :Cry: :Cry:

Are you booked in yet somewhere,recommend the beachfront park, lots of room to move plus heaps easier to park van too. Have a good one.

Reactions: Bluey

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
@mfexpanda @Bluey how come you guys got fridge fans ..... they didn't give me one ???

We re special

that's why me and @mfexpanda park together at meets cause of the special factor :tea:
Im another, additional, kind of special now
2015-09-10 17.23.09.jpg

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
View attachment 35407 At angelsea now nice place good spot we have son just did his first sleep in cot seemed to go ok but took a while to get him to sleep few silverlines here converted to on site vans
I think Ive stayed on almost the same site there @Bluey. Bloody long walk to the jumping pillow.

That park was the first time id ever seen a jumping pillow. I didn't realise they had turned off the pump and the thing was half deflated. I remember walking onto it, still on the ground with a floppy bag around me, thinking what sort of stupid crap thing is this ..... waddled back to the camper in disgust and bleated to the Princess about the idiotic jumping pillow that did nothing. Next day it was fully inflated ..... doh

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Yes a huge walk to the pillow daughter is making us go to mini golf tomoz which is further need a cut lunch this is the first park my water hose has blown of the van 3 times under pressure its so great I watched it rip the hose out of the fitting and wrecked the end of the hose wow thats pressure but its nice to hear waves evan if the swell is small
I was in Bunnings the other day and came across a cheap plastic pressure reduction valve that screws onto the tap for drip watering systems ... I thought of just whats happened to you and grabbed one to throw in that big caravan tub thats full of all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff. 300kPa $9
def732d1-d81e-457c-9503-aefb2ef526a8.jpg
I thought about getting rid of the onboard PRV, and making up one that screws onto the caravan park tap which I plug my hose into .... problem solved