2013 Jayco range released

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
[MENTION=732]cruza driver[/MENTION] i think you are just a Jayco stalker. Do you pass them everyday?

I must say the Basestation looks pretty awesome. :)

HAHA not quite, not everyday but I am on the road a fair bit :smile:

The dealer I took the pics at is our local dealer that I was passing by and knew Bigman wanted to get see a pic of the new mdl :becky:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Go for it mate I thought about it but I wasn't to sure ;)

I would have liked some inside pics, if only I had thought of it last week when I was there?

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Go for it mate I thought about it but I wasn't to sure ;)

I would have liked some inside pics, if only I had thought of it last week when I was there?

its ok mate, the inside hasn't changed much at all. I was more interested in the outside anyways. Mainly to see where the color I have choosen for the outside went. See the blue stripe, mine is going to be black (red,blue and black options), now hopefully it works in well with the black accessories on the cruiser and pops! Thanks again mate, big help!!

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
That gas bayonet is in prime postion for a rock strike if no stone guard in place, they should have tucked it up behind that cross member at the side.

Went past Sydney Jayco today. mostly only campers and a pop top Sterling in 2013 stock.

That's where they put my front one. When our van went back to the factory I asked for it to be moved behind the cross member and guess what they said......NO!

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Just read on the Jayco FB page that there is an "Expanda Sport" model about to be shown at the melbourne camping show next week. Sounded like a mini basestation. Should be interesting!

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
Just read on the Jayco FB page that there is an "Expanda Sport" model about to be shown at the melbourne camping show next week. Sounded like a mini basestation. Should be interesting!

Very disappointed. At the caravan show and the expands sport 'wasn't ready' for today. Maybe here tomorrow. A leather cushion wasn't finished.......

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
The rep I spoke to (from Bayswater) said she too wanted to see it and didn't know what it was to be.....

Overall;
Compared to ones like the 20' expanda, the fifth wheeler and the starcraft, my 18 month old model looks extremely dated.
WIndsor Rapids have gone down hill.
The green decal colour schemes a number of manufacturers are using look horrible.
And grey nomads on foot go as slow as when they are towing :D
:D
IMG_0549_resize.JPG

its a shame I didn't get a good picture of it, but even on the way in to the racecourse, someone got their motorhome stuck under a ventilator

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Thought it would be a bigger model. That just looks like a 16-49-4 without the rear fold out bed. Hopefully they have a range of sport models. That would make it a 16-49-5.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Hopefully they do an 18, that would suit our needs. Anyway, we will go to the show and have a look.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Well I was at PageBros this morning getting the new front bed lid as it blistered again. While i was waiting for the service team (thanks guys for doing me 1st job today), I had a chance to walk around and see the range.

Oh, got myself the anode for the HWS, $20 on special. Xpandafan I'll be needing access to your to shed, please.

Attached is what I've notice new on the Sterling is the door and as for handbrake, I informed its is the new standard.

Attachments

• handbrake.jpg
    handbrake.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 299
  • sterling door.jpg
    sterling door.jpg
    776.3 KB · Views: 284
  • sterling door1.jpg
    sterling door1.jpg
    738.5 KB · Views: 300

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
I noticed the new Handbrake a few weeks ago when in called in to Sydney Jayco, had seen the door before,hope the dont add it to the Panda range.