2013 Jayco range released

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
:becky: Hang on pace9908 we haven't discussed hire rates yet! There's a 11/16 socket here if you need one, though.
I obviously need to get out more, hadn't seen that handbrake before (Prestige cover then up with safety cowling in their yard) And am not a real fan of the new door. Glad bed lid sorted.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
:becky: Hang on pace9908 we haven't discussed hire rates yet! There's a 11/16 socket here if you need one, though.
I obviously need to get out more, hadn't seen that handbrake before (Prestige cover then up with safety cowling in their yard) And am not a real fan of the new door. Glad bed lid sorted.

Confused here Xpandafan though I'm positive you'll see the funny side, but to quote you within this post :

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/new-member-intro.3151/#post-41444 you mention us Mexicans have moved on to the metric system, yet you refer to 11/16 socket??

I done my homework (remembered all the way back to primary school, though I had some great teachers back then), and is 11/16 ths equivalent to 27 millimetres. Had I known you had cabin fever, I would've come by picked you up and come for drive with me.

Thanks mate, I'll PM you when I'm free to replace and come and get it from you. Cheers Pace

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
I wonder what stops that handbrake being caught on something whilst driving and being pulled up.
i was always taught as a safety check to rotate the metal catch out of the way on the more common style handbrake when traveling to make sure the brake never has an opportunity to be accidentally activated.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Confused here Xpandafan though I'm positive you'll see the funny side, but to quote you within this post :

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/new-member-intro.3151/#post-41444 you mention us Mexicans have moved on to the metric system, yet you refer to 11/16 socket??
I done my homework (remembered all the way back to primary school, though I had some great teachers back then), and is 11/16 ths equivalent to 27 millimetres. Had I known you had cabin fever, I would've come by picked you up and come for drive with me.
Thanks mate, I'll PM you when I'm free to replace and come and get it from you. Cheers Pace

Careful young fella. I've been trying to track down some of your old teachers to see how great they thought you were!
Simple fact is I wasn't prepared to pay $20 for a 27mm socket, when the good old imperial 1 1/16" one was only $7.