2013 Jayco range released

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Looks pretty smart David, they are a great van! Did you opt for 2 spare wheels? Enjoy mate!

Cheers.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hey guys, worst case with the LEDs, jump on the net and order all your internal LEDs for around $20 delivered from Hong Kong. For that price I wouldn't be waiting for the later production runs!

Cheers.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Today we took a quick trip to the Illawarra Show, I said quick cause it was well! under water :wacko: which we sort of expected but went anyway. Not too many of the new models, well ones I wanted to see as dealers still waiting stock

While stranded under the awning of a Starcraft

One thing i noticed newer models dont have the vent in the door, it's it the step well, where it can easly get kicked and damaged on entry, which means it vents back under the van, on the standard starcraft I noticed it was single sided with no bug mesh, :wacko: On the Outback I noted it was double sided like the door vent with bug mesh and also appeared to have foam insert, probably to reduce dust, also note one of the Sterlings on display already had the vent kicked in. they now have different screen door, the criss-cross alluminium is gone and replace with the alluminium black amplimesh stye screen.
The Sterling have a new look Space age door,

They now also have a mix of white laminate and the usual Jayco fake timber on the cupboards in Sterling and Starcraft, should have got a pic. :confused:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
They now also have a mix of white laminate and the usual Jayco fake timber on the cupboards in Sterling and Starcraft, should have got a pic. :confused:

Do you mean like this, I took these last week at the dealers.

004.JPG

005.JPG

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
If read the brochure correctly, all pop tops have the Heron 2.2 cabinet mount, except the 17.56-1 & 2 which get the roof mounted Truma Aventa & caravans get the Coleman roof mount?

Millsy

Nov 29, 2012
Melbourne
interesting but i don't think i like the mix of white...

The white is an option (thank god!), we ordered ours without the white. I think because it is a new option they pumped out the first few display models with it to get it out in the market. The white interior seems to be popular amongst a few other van manufacturers.

Cheers
Shane

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Today I stopped past Jayco and took a few quick shots of the Basestation just for Bigman to see. No inside shots as it was all locked up ready for the Caulfield show and I was trying to avoid the big black rain cloud :rain:

003.JPG 004.JPG

005.JPG 006.JPG

007.JPG

Reactions: bigman0510

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
That gas bayonet is in prime postion for a rock strike if no stone guard in place, they should have tucked it up behind that cross member at the side.

Went past Sydney Jayco today. mostly only campers and a pop top Sterling in 2013 stock.