Venting, ranting, whinging and all things political

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Perth did a lockdown and QLD on 1 case from the UK version. Straight away.
I assume as we held off as long as we could. Probably as we have a global band of wandering sports minstrels.
Article in one of the papers where Scomo was saying you cannot cancel the Tennis. Look bad internationally.

Personally I close the borders until all who work in hotels get the jab.
Those stuck O/S we can support where they are. Rather than destroying business and families in Australia.
Cannot keep going in and out of lockdown and borders closing and opening.
Ill take that bet .... $10k on the nose for the win. Do you do early payouts like Sport Bet, Im busy tomorrow

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Did you manage to squeeze all of those remaining poo tickets into the trolley ???
I should of got them and put them on ebay although no.
You think after last time people still had 2-3 year supply.
1613174319094.png

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
And the huge number of people in lockdown who will benefit from the soothing benefits of being entertained by the global band of wandering sports minstrels.

I wonder what the health of our population would be like if we participated more in sport and other exercise instead of being spectators.
Seems to me similar to being fat and overweight and getting solace by snacking and watching shows on tv about other people losing weight and becoming fit.

take care
Mike
There is a rainbow in this storm, at least we have some international sportspeople close at hand to explain how its effecting everyone the same and we're all in this together

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Not happy jan a 5 day lock down is crap didnt evan take in thursday and friday whats the lock down world comming to id like 2 weeks next one thanks one lock down a term like school holidays

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
@Bluey Kids wanted to go to QLD Sep holidays I said umm 2 borders "Tell them they dreaming"
So we booked September holidays down Inverloch stay inside Vic.
Not sure we be making regional end of September
Be lucky if we can go 5km away by then :(

NSW given up they not even posting metro exposure sites anymore.
Although if enough rich people get vaccinated she open up those suburbs

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
I wonder how many would be left if we eliminated it :)
Hi,
not many of the current breed of politicians or high-level public servants.

Seems that NZ has both the Covid and Stupid pandemics under control. In my humble opinion, NZ seems to currently have a better class of politicians and high-level public servants.

take care
Mike

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hi,
not many of the current breed of politicians or high-level public servants.

Seems that NZ has both the Covid and Stupid pandemics under control. In my humble opinion, NZ seems to currently have a better class of politicians and high-level public servants.

take care
Mike
Are you suggesting our $450k pa Cheezel isnt cutting it ????

Reactions: mikerezny

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well I know that Uni lecturer who wanted to change the name of English should be on top of the list, next she would want to change the names of other languages, in fact I'm hard pressed to think of any language that doesn't have the same background.......... stupid woman.....

Reactions: 1DayIll

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Was planning to go to the Canberra Weed Fest next month (Floriade) guess thats not going to happen, wonder if Xmas in Canberra will happen....... I just wish Stupid could be eliminated, seems to be spreading faster than Covid.
Hang on hang right on am I missing something Canberra WEED festival is that like Woodstock ???? Joints for all Hash cookies something right out of the 60s and 70s Grovey baby I heard it was legal there but a whole festival Far out man movie night cheech and chong ???? I will face all lock down issues and police fines I'm coming see you there man peace and love to you all ...........I'm sure @Crusty181 will be there walking around naked that's so cool being Canberra it mite be cold I'd wear pants will you be Driveing your flower power vw panel van @Drover that's also cool man surf board on roof hang 5 baby or maybe 10 I can't wait I better start smoking again so I'm ready lol haven't had a cigie since my opp