Venting, ranting, whinging and all things political

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Hang on hang right on am I missing something Canberra WEED festival is that like Woodstock ???? Joints for all Hash cookies something right out of the 60s and 70s Grovey baby I heard it was legal there but a whole festival Far out man movie night cheech and chong ???? I will face all lock down issues and police fines I'm coming see you there man peace and love to you all ...........I'm sure @Crusty181 will be there walking around naked that's so cool being Canberra it mite be cold I'd wear pants will you be Driveing your flower power vw panel van @Drover that's also cool man surf board on roof hang 5 baby or maybe 10 I can't wait I better start smoking again so I'm ready lol haven't had a cigie since my opp
That’s funny @Bluey except the bit of @Crusty181 in the nude

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Saw on the tele some dingbats in Nimbin saying they won't have the jab and getting stuck into mates who have, yet these same DH's probably use other substances, idiots.....................Had a gutfull and this explains a lot................................

1629320319731.png

Reactions: DRW and mfexpanda

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Problem with the anti-vaxers is there will be a small % who really cannot take the vax for legit reasons.
The more crazies who do not take it. These people are at risk.

Honestly not sure many of us do not think the vaccines were rushed.
Although no getting back to camping unless people get jab jab jab. Or you live in WA :)

Unless they actually stopped it leaking out of hotels
Even these 1,000 bed places not be big enough.. Scotty wants uni and cheap labour in ASAP

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Sometimes being in the back water of South Australia has its benefits. NSW people hopefully don't want to come here.
But you do have the Flinders Ranges and you can drive on most beaches the Flinders it's self is a draw card what a top spot

Reactions: millers

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Son runs the NSW gauntlet to ACT in a day or so, all good if they go non stop from QLD to Canberra, breakdown and they are well and truly bogged in NSW...no ranting, Im feeling good after getting a faulty aerial fixed, amazing how once things come good the violent thoughts disappear...Im going to ignore the news so I can enjoy this nice feeling.

Reactions: mfexpanda and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
The only place I will be flying this year is off the fffffffing Handel when we can't go anywhere all year .......

I feel for you mate, nice words don't cut it I know and lots of folk up here who can't get home and are getting pretty antsy as well............ I hope its not much longer for you lot as well as the NSW mob.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
So did a new cosco open in Newcastle last few days a person working there positive for coved
close contacted 3 to 500 people ????????? Who went to the shop ....what the fukkkkkkkk are they for real up there .....
Also many from Sydney want to go to there holiday homes in Port Stephens and around lakes in Newcastle big problem we had here for a while ........crew going to holiday homes .....
Did NSW cops close freeway from Sydney to Newcastle to try to get on top of people driving from Sydney to up the coast ???
Our numbers growing dosnt look good at all Dan will be pissessed today we shouldn't have laughed at him when he fell off that ladder

Also we where going for our second Pfizer jab today got a call can't it's an exposure site at the lavo community hub bugger me it's all over the west thanks to a certain school

Last edited:

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
Costco not open yet. Someone from Sydney went up there think tradie
Interesting was known Monday official Thursday to get tested.

Friend isolating just talked to her before sounded like crap. She double jab Pfizer we we talked her into it.
So hope she ok. waiting for her second test this week

Reactions: Drover

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
Also we where going for our second Pfizer jab today got a call can't it's an exposure site at the lavo community hub bugger me it's all over the west thanks to a certain school
Different school to last years outbreak.. nope
Last weekend we went for a walk all wearing masks the amount of picnics of 3-4 families we saw out
you know why we be camping maybe Jan-Feb

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I was just talking to friend who wasnt getting a jab, said won't stop Covid, has side effects, I told him no jab you get covid you will get a tube stuck down your throat for a week and maybe a nice pine camper to live in for eternity, get a jab you get crook then go fishing.... As for side effects, the Cholera ,Typhoid and other shots I have had, many of them actually have similar side effects and the big thing with them all You dont die.....
Another mate ex meat worker, I asked him about QFever shot, he said of course I got it, so I said Covid shot no different, unless you like to choke to death.... Stupid people are getting to me, they are so ignorant....no jabs but will have a durrie, joint, crap tucker and Im quite happy to let them to selfcull but not when I have to suffer from their stupidity.
Hope Im on the rant thread because Im fired up.... Things you see when you haven't a &$#, well I have and can't.,,......but I have a keyboard

rags

I was just talking to friend who wasnt getting a jab, said won't stop Covid, has side effects, I told him no jab you get covid you will get a tube stuck down your throat for a week and maybe a nice pine camper to live in for eternity, get a jab you get crook then go fishing.... As for side effects, the Cholera ,Typhoid and other shots I have had, many of them actually have similar side effects and the big thing with them all You dont die.....
Another mate ex meat worker, I asked him about QFever shot, he said of course I got it, so I said Covid shot no different, unless you like to choke to death.... Stupid people are getting to me, they are so ignorant....no jabs but will have a durrie, joint, crap tucker and Im quite happy to let them to selfcull but not when I have to suffer from their stupidity.
Hope Im on the rant thread because Im fired up.... Things you see when you haven't a &$#, well I have and can't.,,......but I have a keyboard
Had a niece post that all those who got the jab will be dead in 3 to 5 years.
I replied that at a 75% vaccine rate that will leave the 25 % left on earth with no doctors, nurses and those in the food chain from farm to table, no one to run the water supply systems and power system. Will be a quick sad end for the remaining 25%.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Look I'm far from an expert just a regular DH like everyone else but if people are worried about the jab as @Drover says what about all the crap in our food ..... and yea people who smoke which I'm not back at work yet where smokes may be on the cards again .....but there's all kinds of who knows what in all our foods ........I dug a few graves years back the bloke at the cemertry said it's not like years back now days we last ages in the ground in the old days you'd go away with in 12 months or so but now we are pickeling ourselves with all the crap we eat ...... and that was over 20 years ago so now opening up a grave to put someone on top is quite full on if within a few years yea yea I know it's yucky but it is what it is .....
Had our 2nd Pfizer today no dramas so far ........ when in the past they worked on new drugs maybe a few worked on many different ones or everyone working on something different but then covid so thousands of people all working on covid vaccine so no wonder They came up with something quick let's all hope it's OK......in the jab we trust ........