Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Mmm yeah should do for now. The one on the front Hard Lid should stand out passing traffic. Hopefully might introduce new members to the forum. I see plenty of Expanda's in the Wide Bay Burnett region.
So Andrea when's the next Qld meet? Can Landcruiser still happen for May 2013?
Andrea did you have a trip blog for your Melb trip?
Cheers Deano

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi expanda, when you get pricing for stickers any chance you could get a price to supply one 35cm diameter. I plan to buy a new black spare wheel cover and stick it on there for the back of van.

Cheers.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Hey Andrea,
Just looking at the designs you did and when I view them it seems that the side of the Australia image is slightly cut off.
Is that just the way it loaded onto the forum or by design?

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Hi Brad,
I originally cropped them for 8cm x16cm and as it was only a draft yes I cropped the edge of the map to make it work. The design will need to be slightly modified when sizes have been determined to suit the sticker size. I'm sure expanda will let me know the final dimensions:)

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Mmm yeah should do for now. The one on the front Hard Lid should stand out passing traffic. Hopefully might introduce new members to the forum. I see plenty of Expanda's in the Wide Bay Burnett region.
So Andrea when's the next Qld meet? Can Landcruiser still happen for May 2013?
Andrea did you have a trip blog for your Melb trip?
Cheers Deano

Deano, another meet would be good. Are we all set on LC Park again or do we want to go somewhere different?
I haven't done the melbourne trip yet but will go and post a couple of quick photos just for you!

boots33

Jun 25, 2011
Maudsland Gold Coast Hinterland Qld
option 2 and i would take 2 of the smaller ones and 1 larger if they are produced.
Although design 1 would look ok as a medium sized oval sticker for the back of the van

sticker.png

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Wow, take a few days out of the loop to welcome your new son into the world and miss sooo much going ons!!
A couple here for me too, i like option 1 or 2, I'm always a sucker for the Aussie flag.
What are we looking at time frame wise? Would be great to have for the Christmas holidays.
Cheers

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Wow, take a few days out of the loop to welcome your new son into the world and miss sooo much going ons!!
A couple here for me too, i like option 1 or 2, I'm always a sucker for the Aussie flag.
What are we looking at time frame wise? Would be great to have for the Christmas holidays.
Cheers

congrats lees family on the addition to the family. the paces.

2 bumper stickers please, option 2. thanks.

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Thanks for the wishes, need to find the worlds smallest camp chair now because we are off to Eden and Pambula for Christmas!! Cheers