MDS69 - 14.44.4 OB At Home (Updated 15/06/15)

Bonners

Jan 24, 2013
wollondilly nsw
Hi @MDS69 , nice looking dogs, hard to say goodbye after 15 years. you'll be pleased with Parra's win tonight. Go the Blues, The Camden CP is soo close to softball fields, if its where Blue Jays play?

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Thanks @Bonners . Yes the might EELS sure know when to beat the top teams and lose to some of the lower teams, frustrating. I believe the CP next to the softball fields is called Poplars. Any feedback.

Bonners

Jan 24, 2013
wollondilly nsw
from what a few locals say, it's old, but quite good and easy drive into Sydney, good bike track close by, which goes past soft ball fields. Camden caravans close by, with extensive spares and accessory shop and plenty of vans open for inspection

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Wow it’s been a while but we have had our Darling River run. A few trips to Canberra for kids sport, Carcoar, Coffs Harbour, a couple out to Birdsville.
This weekend saw us travel to Chapman Valley which is between Windsor and Singleton on the Putty Rd which I have written about before. Left Friday morning around 10am and got home today around midday. A massive storm came through Friday night with hail but no damage. Great weather otherwise with a fire going all weekend. Got to do my first roast on the Baby Q and some scones. Forgot the camp oven at home. Learnt that I can get water out of the draw bar tap from the tanks. Don’t know why but I thought that tap only worked on mains pressure. Only took me 8.5 years to discover that.
Sorry no photos, too busy having nanna naps. Hope a lot of you got away as well.