Disco Duck

Dec 8, 2017
Adelaide South Australia
1605246392696.png

Disco Duck

Dec 8, 2017
Adelaide South Australia
The Irish Miracle

At last, confirmation of Murphy's Law with a wonderful Irish explanation.

Murphy drops some buttered toast on the kitchen floor and it lands butter-side-up.

He looks down in astonishment, for he knows that it's a law of nature of the universe that buttered toast always falls butter-side-down.

So he rushes round to the presbytery to fetch Father Flanagan.

He tells the priest that a miracle has occurred in his kitchen. But he won't say what it is, so he asks Fr. Flanagan to come and see it with his own eyes.

He leads Fr. Flanagan into the kitchen and asks him what he sees on the floor.

"Well," says the priest, "it's pretty obvious. Someone has dropped some buttered toast on the floor and then, for some reason, they flipped it over so that the butter was on top."

"No, Father, I dropped it and it landed like that!" exclaimed Murphy

"Oh my Lord," says Fr. Flanagan, "dropped toast never falls with the butter side up. It's a miracle. Wait... it's not for me to say it's a miracle. I'll have to report this matter to the Bishop and he'll have to deal with it. He'll send some people round; to interview you, take photos, etc."

A thorough investigation is conducted, not only by the archdiocese but by scientists sent over from the Curia in Rome. No expense is spared. There is great excitement in the town as everyone knows that a miracle will bring in much need tourism revenue.

Then, after 8 long weeks and with great fanfare, the Bishop announces the final ruling.

"It is certain that some kind of an extraordinary event took place in Murphy's kitchen, quite outside the natural laws of the universe. Yet the Holy See must be very cautious before ruling a miracle. All other explanations must be ruled out.

Unfortunately, in this case, it has been declared "No Miracle", because they think that Murphy may

have buttered the toast on the wrong side.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
This belongs here I reckon: o_O o_O o_O o_O :censored:

This is in the latest RV Daily surely not ...... No wonder he likes a SOG system..............

The definitive guide to the caravan toilet cassette: Tops Tips​

Top tip 1​

Avoid disposing of your toilet paper into your cassette. It bulks up, quickly filling your cassette and requiring more frequent emptying. Instead, place a small bin in your ensuite and line it with a nappy bag. Place your soiled toilet paper into the bag and dispose of it responsibly as you would with other garbage. You don’t have to purchase special toilet paper either.

Full article ; https://rvdaily.com.au/the-definitive-guide-to-the-caravan-toilet-cassette/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=The+definitive+guide+to+the+caravan+toilet+cassette&utm_campaign=RV+Daily+EDM+-+30+Dec+2020&vgo_ee=ztDC/PS+tfjPM06S5Y3I5tSYFmrMik

• Wow
Reactions: DRW