Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Now onto important stuff...gotta love this Jeep, roadworks stop sign at bottom of this bluddy big hill, so standing start and we launched up hill, auto shifting away and did it in 5th accellerating all the way and tranny temp just stayed at 92...
I havent seen many expandas around, I usually see if they are of this group.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
At least you still have a sense of humour unlike someone on a trip who we know quite well ;-)
and he's actually wandering about with zero restrictions. Id kill to be anywhere that a motorhome might saddle up right next to me

The local social distancing definition is a little fluid today

20201103_181647.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well its not me, I'm laughing.... Saw the Vic beaches on the news, what restrictions ????

rags

12.5mtrs long is the truck trigger point for tolling which we would all exceed towing a caravan, the vertical trigger is 2.8mtrs which is good for poptops but not so good for full more oof road vans particularly with independent suspension .... so that easily stiffs me, I'm well over 2.8mtrs
Good to know that I’m ok and will only attract a car toll with my Prado measuring at 5.3 and the 12.37 at 5.4 and under the 2.8 metres means i can travel the new tunnel to get to the non covid hot spot LGA of Sydney, being the Hawkesbury LGA.

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
If you referring to the rank and file, we certainly plenty of deniers and conspiracy theorists down here, but it wasn'tt any of them that caused our teams own goal ....

If by reference with "I am ok and b#%^@* everyone else!!). Unfortunately their misdemeanor can jeopardize the lives of others who are innocent of such action, especially the elderly or infirm" your referring to Dan and his cohorts, I can assure you they don't remember a single thing about anything youre talking about

Hi @Crusty181 , you Victorians have survived (or your state has) because of the efforts and sacrifices of the majority, notwithstanding the behaviour of some. Very impressive indeed. I wonder how successful Brisbane and Queensland would have been under the same circumstances....probably not as good.... fortunately not tested! The weak link in all these situations is the individual/s who fails to, or does not want to, comply for the good of everyone else.
As for your last comment, I am sure it was not done deliberately....but still a major mistake, the ramifications never foreseen! In an effort to recover the situation, it was necessary for the innocent and the rest of the state to carry the burden of restrictions and loss of freedom (and employment, not to mention unnecessary deaths) because of the incompetence of some. You cannot change what happened in the past, but you do have the capability of making sure it does not happen again next election. Don't look back, only look forward to better times. Cheers.

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Melbourne (or anywhere sth of Sydney) to QLD (or anywhere nth of Sydney) via the M7 at Casula in the sth to the M1 at Wahroonga in the nth via the M7, M2 and the new Nth Connex tunnel. Tolls ONE WAY for any B Double .... including any van like mine that they regard as a B Double .... sign me up, for that one

View attachment 65953

@Crusty181 , what they really mean is "open your very fat wallets" to gain entry. At that price, it would need to be very fat.

Reactions: Crusty181

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Went down to Cowes for a long weekend..
Was great to be out weather was good apart from the storm Sat night. I put awning in before bed.
Others we heard up around 4:30am doing the same :)

Almost normal
Every second shower and dunny locked off.
Games room as well
BBQ area was sign in.. We got take out put $ into locals
RSL Sunday night first time we think since Jan eaten out.
As said great to be out.. first time the van gone anywhere since Oct 2019 :)

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
not all the next day!!!

What are you drinking ?????? More than a bluddy day now................
I can remember when it was a weekend full drinking,

My last visit there the place was a couple of years old and it was miles away from tiled roofs and "The Bride" was really the Bride, damn that was a great trip........ Now I would use my seniors card to get cheap entry.................... bluddy hell that was a long time ago............ looking at it on Google Earth, surrounded by suburbia, looks like it even has tarred roads, maybe I shouldn't do a revisit as it may ruin great memories.

Reactions: Crusty181

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
What are you drinking ?????? More than a bluddy day now................

My last visit there the place was a couple of years old and it was miles away from tiled roofs and "The Bride" was really the Bride, damn that was a great trip........ Now I would use my seniors card to get cheap entry.................... bluddy hell that was a long time ago............ looking at it on Google Earth, surrounded by suburbia, looks like it even has tarred roads, maybe I shouldn't do a revisit as it may ruin great memories.
Yes @Drover , it is indeed a "long time" since I had that headache from over-consumption of alcohol. I really don't want to go through all that pain again - the sore head, the dry mouth after a few "yawns in technicolour". And a lot longer really than just 24 hours to get back on the level. But you could not have "memories" without that experience!

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
We normally put soluable eucalyptus in the top tank just enough to make the flush water white ,not too much as it can dry out the flap seal,one bottle will last us a couple of months on the road any type of napisan in the bottom tank but if you don't empty for a couple of day it pays to drop in a little more wrapped in dunny paper as napisan does not do its job long term, much more cost effective and less messy than commercial additives

Reactions: Drover and Bluey