Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
we were voted most liveable city in the world 5 years running now but I didn't get a vote now come on @mfexpanda how long have you lived here get over it put gloves on it was a lovely day today from now on will only get better soon it will be ahhhh its toooooo hot
We do have 1/2 acre in Coral cove qld that's calling us to move to .....ah one day

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Drove thru the place today, is yours the block that needs mowing ??????......................Getting crowded at the cove nowadays might set up camp at Elliot Heads later this week for some fishing and some sunrise shots to make you lot drool...............maybe.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Drove thru the place today, is yours the block that needs mowing ??????......................Getting crowded at the cove nowadays might set up camp at Elliot Heads later this week for some fishing and some sunrise shots to make you lot drool...............maybe.
Possibly we do get it slashed though pics would be nice !

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Now what were those GPS settings @mfexpanda ????? :becky:

Well it's mid morning, cloudy but warm, no sign of rain in Bundy..:)...................mild panic :confused: when laptop died this AM, overheating it said, discovered fan was dead, laptop is the banking module, post office and holder of great trip pics when on the road, aarrgghhh.:eek:....by a new one but would still have to get stuff off the HDD, spare parts and gear all at home miles away..:disillusionment:................mini screw driver set comes out and dismantle it, only bit that doesn't have an access panel is the bloody fan, :cheer2: praise be !!!!!! found a paper tag off something had jammed the fan and now all working..:clap2:.........have a good day people. :cool-19:

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Well @Drover I am trying to figure the forecast out and decide when to go fishing I guess Sunday might be the go?
Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 1.06.44 pm.png

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Been looking at it myself @DRW was thinking of Elliot heads for a few days then thought Yeppoon since down south is damp, maybe Sapphire for rock hunting, it has a storm alert so the coast it is, bad weather doesn't last long up here at the moment.
Sunny coast always has great fishing weather, looks great the forecast just right to keep people away and have the beach/river to yourself.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Yep convinced @Drover fishing Sunday (that was easy hey) tides look good also, get up the river mouth early and fish the incoming tide me thinks!! But I can guarantee one thing, we wont be alone, lately the river is full, great to see young kids in small tinnies fishing as well :)
Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 5.00.31 pm.png

Reactions: dagree and Drover

DRW

May 29, 2013
pffffft I wipper snipped the yard, them mowed, then washed the new bike (still hard to love a rice burner) and took it for a hi speed blast down the hi-way to dry the bits I can't reach (in shorts, T shirt and runners) geeez I wish I would grow up some times but it was fun :)