Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Will see what happens depends when we leave SA, nothing planned yet just visit some of Mrs D's relo's in Melb and surrounds when we get over that way, probably late Oct we think...................no rush, no timetable just wander along.........bloody marvelous. But I'll give a yell when we have some idea........be a great laugh I reckon.
13th/14th Nov, Beaufort .... theres a site just waiting for your name on it.

Reactions: Drover and Smergen

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I know the sun is up, small bit of light around curtains.................think I'll just hide under the covers.

Reactions: Delano

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Beautiful morning in SA, sun shone all day. Was a great day for a drive. My classroom for the day:

image.jpeg

Now to find a job and put the new licence to use

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
The last couple of days have not been a good morning for SA. I have just got home after 36 straight hours fighting the SA fires including defending our home town of Greenock and indeed our home. My community is amazing and has pulled together.

Personally we have suffered no property loss (aside from a weeks worth of perishables from the 24 hours of no power) and we are all safe.

Today has been a much easier day and the emotions have settled from everyone we have spoken to.

My condolences go to the families of those lost and thoughts are with those injured.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
@crackacoldie, my heart goes out to you and the other "firies". The job you do, the dangers you face and sometimes the lack of support given never ceases to amaze me. I'm glad to hear that all is well with you and yours and that your community is behind you.

We have seen the fires on TV and they are massive and our thoughts are with those who have lost loved ones. We hope that things are brought under control soon and life can return to normal.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
I raise my hat to you again @crackacoldie and all other members of essential services at a time like this. We have had a few fires over this way over the past week with family and friends in close proximity. Glad things are OK for yourself and your local community but thoughts are going out to others not so lucky!

Now go and have that well deserved drink of choice (If not already done) and a more well deserved sleep :encouragement: