Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Might have to get the bikini out,its going to be 31 today :biggrin-new:.
image.jpg

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
that's how we roll dig it out or smash it out either way its got to go so far sent out 30,000 meters of rock more to go to think @Crusty181 it used to be hard labour still should be with a hammer and chisel
Yes @Bluey, we dont know how easy we have it .... cutting old rough sawn OB timber by hand and nailing it with a hammer, cutting mitres with a hand saw. That would kill me. We've gone from hardwood by hand, to pine (half the density) by machine ..... the next progression will be building houses with rubber and foam

Reactions: dagree

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Oh, @mfexpanda .................boy one has to be quick around here.........absolute classic......bahahahahah......

Keep that temp climbing down there @Bluey ,the " Drover's Southern Safari" commences Monday and will be cruising into the Tasmanian Buffer Zone mid October

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Will see what happens depends when we leave SA, nothing planned yet just visit some of Mrs D's relo's in Melb and surrounds when we get over that way, probably late Oct we think...................no rush, no timetable just wander along.........bloody marvelous. But I'll give a yell when we have some idea........be a great laugh I reckon.

Reactions: Crusty181