Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Is that....you, Jane??
Yup ... sure.
transvestites_05.jpg

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Moening all very cold today in a small digger next few days open cab no heater or radio not good the bloke who drives it gone to other site im hammering down concrete piles again not good 4 days will last forever I want my big digger and cabin back if you can guess not looking forward to it DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like someone needs a big cup of concrete for morning tea;).

Reactions: Bluey and Crusty181

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Moening all very cold today in a small digger next few days open cab no heater or radio not good the bloke who drives it gone to other site im hammering down concrete piles again not good 4 days will last forever I want my big digger and cabin back if you can guess not looking forward to it DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you hold the controls in this temp. error aghhhhhh.

Dont lick the stick
moviesimovies_dumb_2834685k.jpg

Reactions: dagree and Bluey

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Good morning from WA, its already nearly 20.c here @Bluey at 6 am
Thats a little treacherous @cruza driver. Your one of us, if we start fighting amongst ourselves and the sandgropers ever agree on something, they might invade. Although we've severely hamper their ability to form a militia by stealing most of their GST

Now that all their bottomless holes are empty, their looking to respawn elsewhere. Just pretend the cold is way better, they'll fall for it