Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Got into Alice and weather turned cold was 35 on the way here now 18. Tomorrow 17 I think someone brought Melb weather here ;)
We are about 400 Km south of you at Coober Pedy and when we arrived this morning (11:00 am) it was 9 degrees and raining. Not impressed as now a few of the roads we planned to use back to Port Augusta are closed and we will have to go back on the sealed road we came up on. >:( More rain predicted for the next few days as well. :rain:

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
We are about 400 Km south of you at Coober Pedy and when we arrived this morning (11:00 am) it was 9 degrees and raining. Not impressed as now a few of the roads we planned to use back to Port Augusta are closed and we will have to go back on the sealed road we came up on. >:( More rain predicted for the next few days as well. :rain:

bugga dude...................

Reactions: yabbietol

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
image.jpeg
Minus 3 in Jasper this morning but a beautiful clear day.

No salmon last week but it was fun trying!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Good to see the fishing prowess hasn't changed, took new single Yak out this morning, fish weren't hungry either........................minus 3 !!!!!! you could have gone to Melb for that, hope your having a ball....

Reactions: dagree and bigcol

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Good to see the fishing prowess hasn't changed, took new single Yak out this morning, fish weren't hungry either........................minus 3 !!!!!! you could have gone to Melb for that, hope your having a ball....
Not quite -3c but I could have done with your Yak to get to work this morning

Reactions: bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Looked at the weather report and I think my new water tank might get filled on Friday, oh joy..................

Reactions: bigcol

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
@Dobbie that looks a lot like the park we stayed at a few years ago, on the way out of town? We have a cabin looking over the park land with deer and newborn calf wandering around in it every day

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
It's a wet ole day in Toowoomba I know that much, short visit for the Carnival of Flowers so of course it's raining....hardly ever took much notice of it when we lived nearby, now 3 hrs away decided to visit.................babysitting of course...............

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
@Dobbie that looks a lot like the park we stayed at a few years ago, on the way out of town? We have a cabin looking over the park land with deer and newborn calf wandering around in it every day

It's the Fairmont Parklands...just out of town....and there are moose, elk and loads of chipmunks.

Bit different from home!