Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Got a little sunburnt yesterday, fixed the siezed steering in the boat, serviced it all and gave it a run, can't wait till me arm works properly again and I can go fishing, another beautiful sunny day here on the sunny coast :)
Had the heater on and it rained down here :( I miss cotton tree

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Sitting at the lights the other day looking at a car yard with a few 2nd hand one's, jaw dropping prices on them..............................light overcast here today possible temp of 24 deg..................might go for a paddle.

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Sitting at the lights the other day looking at a car yard with a few 2nd hand one's, jaw dropping prices on them..............................light overcast here today possible temp of 24 deg..................might go for a paddle.
23 and sunny here today, perhaps I don't need to drive all the way to QLD if the suns not shining :boink:

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Order my Birthday present from Mrs Cracka today (only a month late but that's my fault)

image.jpeg

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
We're now in Canada!

:canada:

The smiley flag looks right but I'll check it out.

I hope you lot behave while I'm admiring bears etc over here.

Hey Drover...going salmon fishing tomorrow ...or spending more money on not catching fish.

But I live in hope.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Moose?

I'm searching for new photos of animals so I can change my avatar. Have decided I'll be an animal for a while till I get a new van.

And I rather like animals ...but my options were narrowing and I didn't want to be a snake.

Reactions: dagree