Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
The highway from Danland to Annalund will be littered with caravans as they drag them behind their Valiants, should be some good bargains up this way when they find out its not the joyfull fun and games the adds depict................ someplaces are like the Kerrigans on holiday.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
I think the famous movie line "If you build it, he will come" works here
"If you bring it in, it will get out"

No idea at all still why they have infected people looked after in hotels.
Really no idea why they do not send them offshore or say wait to staff vaccinate.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Gotta love Aust Post, yesterday I get the text my parcels are being delivered that day, of course I'm miles away so when I get home after thinking thats fast work, Sydney Monday arvo, here on Wednesday arvo, 4 parcels posted together in Sydney, of course the smallest has arrived, 2 brackets with spanner, the other 3, well 2 of them last seen Monday night in Sydney and the other turned up in Brisbane yesterday arvo............ I knew it was too good to be true and my maate really helped by saying 4 parcels, posted at same time means they will arrive a week apart so end of month I should have them all.............. while a small spring sent from adelaide a week ago is still on the bullock mail cart.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
looking around for September School holidays
Thinking might stay in Vic. Look at RACV Inverloch :( 2 adults 4 kids and $273 a night discount normally $364.
1612412795958.png

• Wow
Reactions: Drover and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Love to go up to Anna Land in September.. Worried if the draw bridge comes down again over Winter like northern hemisphere.
Id come anyway but in autumn, Annaland in winter certainly beats Danland anytime..