Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

iadizajy

Nov 9, 2015
Point Cook
Great morning here waiting at cfmeu offices for more training easy day today then dentist at 3 pm
This is my usual morning coffee view Bluey. Enjoy your training and dentist. I have a brainwashing session this morning as well. Not fun.

Attachments

• 120 collins Sth.jpg
    120 collins Sth.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 163

iadizajy

Nov 9, 2015
Point Cook
The last couple of days have not been a good morning for SA. I have just got home after 36 straight hours fighting the SA fires including defending our home town of Greenock and indeed our home. My community is amazing and has pulled together.

Personally we have suffered no property loss (aside from a weeks worth of perishables from the 24 hours of no power) and we are all safe.

Today has been a much easier day and the emotions have settled from everyone we have spoken to.

My condolences go to the families of those lost and thoughts are with those injured.
Agree with all @crackacoldie, you guys do a great job :amen::clap2: and it is an ominous sign for what is shaping up to be a bad season. Glad to hear you are all good with no losses. Sad for the community as we had family go thru the 83 fires, and have distant relo's at Nuriootpa so hopefully all is good.
Stay safe for the rest of the season.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Too damn dark outside to try and show the start of today, but it's noisy with thunder and the gentle thudding of rain on the roof of the Tardis. Dog and thunder got me up so early morning Coffee.........another wet morning and a steamy day in the Lockyer Valley, yuck.

Reactions: dagree and iadizajy

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Another great day here loverly morning 8 days work left oh yea then 3 weeks camping right on the beach surfboard ready van ready family ready cruisers ready im very ready look out NSW soon be on my way another christmas in the van love it for us best Christmas day on the beach no stress and turkey in BBQ mmmmmmmmmm kids love it
Ill need a full report on that board @Bluey ....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Another sunny day in The Lockyer Valley with the usual Xmas bushfire haze around the hills, today we put the new Mcpherson struts on the Colorado, neighbours were pre conditioned and prepped for sailor talk yesterday when I fitted Light Skinz to the headlights.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Big noise and light show last night as storms rumbled all around, clear sunny skythis am and a stinking hot day forecast.
Have another go at putting Macpherson strut together before head to big smoke for someone else to get it together, 10mm just need 10mm compression and I'm good, no swearing though so far, astounding.

Reactions: bigcol

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
I only do night as it suit our family well ATM with the kids but one i'll like to feel like a normal person and work normal hours.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
When I started on day work again after some 20yrs of odd hours, the novelty of brekky and tea at home and sleeping in my bed at normal times like other people was great, in fact the novelty never wore off.............Retirement is a totally differn't thing entirely..........