Toy Hauler MY 2013 Basestation Outback

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Top marks for that assignment, young Deano. Bigman's first pics might be a bit blurry, he'll be shaking so much with all the excitement.

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Very nice Bigman! I want one!
Cheers, but I think you might have to put another bun in the oven to justify it! LOL
Top marks for that assignment, young Deano. Bigman's first pics might be a bit blurry, he'll be shaking so much with all the excitement.
00Deano, can't bloody sleep now, I keep coming back here to look at the pics!

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
moranbahweather.com
Timer is a bit off!!
omg I love it!! I will post some pics when I get home, Bundy big4 tonight then off to Notch Point (south of Mackay) tommorrow. LED lights are awesome, 3 Switch positions. Off, white light, blue light. Might have to move one of the water tanks, as they are both at the front. More news and pics soon.

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
moranbahweather.com
Thanks guys, I have only found 1 fault (so far) that is tv reception, or lack there of, in fact nothing. But I am going to trace this fault out myself ( I did have the booster on, and have checked the cables behind the wall plate) The blue lights are for getting up in the middle of the night without giving the other occupants sunburn. Just tested the outside LED lights and they are bright!! Don't worry Barry I get stressed towing this too, will be fun tommorrow getting into the camp ground, last time we were there it was tight, and that was with the little Cub camper...

Reactions: benandjordansmum

jacbaz

Feb 6, 2011
Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Hey Bigman ... Oops ... This is Jacki talking! - Baz has no trouble at all towing (tradie!) I'm (Jacki) looking forward to hearing about the camp ground parking tomorrow!!!

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
I like your Basestation a lot, but I also like the new door. Silly I know but I think it looks better than the stirling models new door. Now, how do I get my wife to like one of these.