image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Nice work Bigman, and 3 very lucky kids, that's for sure!
You are officially the only one on this forum that can use the words "kids room" :)
I Love the BaseStation!

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Thanks Mate
Yeah, but when there is no breeze the kids whine like crazy.... but the back door is great, it has a drop done fly wire screen that is midgey proof.

Is that a standard item? Sounds good.

We checked out the basestation at the sydney show a couple of weeks ago and my wife loved it. We could just imagine having the kids locked away in the back and never seeing them!

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Hey bigman0510, Did you end up looking into those annexes for the drop down door. Actually platform is probably a better choice of words ;) the things massive!

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Is that a standard item? Sounds good.

We checked out the basestation at the sydney show a couple of weeks ago and my wife loved it. We could just imagine having the kids locked away in the back and never seeing them!

Yeah mate, its standard.
And thats why I have installed another TV in their room, so when they wak up early they can shut the door and watch TV or Ipods etc.

Hey bigman0510, Did you end up looking into those annexes for the drop down door. Actually platform is probably a better choice of words ;) the things massive!

Yeah, I just can't justify $2000, I don't think we would get that much use out of it.

Lucky kids, I'd say. Very neat work Once again.

Thanks mate, Happy Kids = Happy Wife and then inturn Happy Wife = Happy Life!!
I am a bit scared that I am turning them into princesses, even the little guy....LOL!

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Nice mods bigman. Is that a camera inside? What's that for?
I was waiting for that question, I have 2 cameras, one on the rear and the one you see. Because the Basestation can carry bits and pieces in the back (bikes,kayaks ETC) I don't want them to come loose when traveling and smash around in the back. With the camera I can keep an eye on things and prevent any damage. Oh, and both cameras have mics built in too!!

Reactions: Xpandafan