Toy Hauler MY 2013 Basestation Outback

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Hehe only if your in the area... Damian hasn't told me its there yet, but if its a brand new one getting its extra bits put on, it has to be right? It might have been one of the ones that cruza driver saw The other day, just going on the scenic route. It was finished on Tuesday.

Every Expanda should take the scenic route! Isn't that what it's all about!
i'm getting excited for you now, can't wait to see some pics of the Basestation!

Reactions: bigman0510

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Just ordered some stickers for the rear of the road train!!
http://www.aussiesafetystickers.com/search/?query=overtake&records=10
db_file_img_316_autoxauto.jpg

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
BM, yeah I feel a bit awkward going inside your van to take pics. I spoke to Russ the workshop manager and said I was doing an assignment and had to take photos
He asked me do you know the client, I said it may be Bigmans from Moranbah, he looked at me strangley....like I said.
He checked paperwork and said yes its for someone from Moranbah. I said I knew you from a forum.
So he let me take photos and few inside.
Its massive mate.
You should see the LED lights inside. You will have to start a thread on that. They are super bright and a whole different light to the old style.
The drifter panel looks awesome and stereo looks the part too.
The IBis was very cold too.
Apparently it turned up last Friday the van. They were hosing it down when I turned up about 3pm today.
He said you are picking it up Friday.
You'll love it. Those stickers for TURNING Vehicle will be ideal!

Hope you liked the pics!
Cheers
Deano

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
moranbahweather.com
WOOHOO! Bring on the new van. You will have to change your timer to the next trip then!
that's straight away by the sounds of it.... we have friends that are going to be free camping at Notch Point that weekend and want us to turn up!!

The shape of the window in the door is pretty cool too I like it
Yeah I was hoping to get that door, its different to the original picture you took of that van in Melb. Old Stock?

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
moranbahweather.com
BM, yeah I feel a bit awkward going inside your van to take pics. I spoke to Russ the workshop manager and said I was doing an assignment and had to take photos
He asked me do you know the client, I said it may be Bigmans from Moranbah, he looked at me strangley....like I said.
He checked paperwork and said yes its for someone from Moranbah. I said I knew you from a forum.
So he let me take photos and few inside.
Its massive mate.
You should see the LED lights inside. You will have to start a thread on that. They are super bright and a whole different light to the old style.
The drifter panel looks awesome and stereo looks the part too.
The IBis was very cold too.
Apparently it turned up last Friday the van. They were hosing it down when I turned up about 3pm today.
He said you are picking it up Friday.
You'll love it. Those stickers for TURNING Vehicle will be ideal!

Hope you liked the pics!
Cheers
Deano

Thanks again mate, there are a couple of things there that I hoped for. Liked the door swinging into the cargo area instead of the kitchen, The wife was really worried about this, so she is super happy now!! and the colors she was worried about too, didn't look too bad from the pics. I must say I am happy about the LED lights!!! A bit scared about the size of the girl now!!
Cheers!

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
The pics I took I'm pretty sure was a '13 model but I'd say a Jan build.

Your next thread will be ''What motorbike to put in the BaseStation''
The 200 will earn its keep towing the new addition too.

Reactions: bigman0510