Toy Hauler MY 2013 Basestation Outback

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Wow BM thats a weapon!! Or at least you could hide some serious weapons inside;)

Can't wait to see the photos once you pick it up.

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Great news!!!!

I am sure camping in the trailer would have been a nice dose of reality check :)....

Where is the first trip planned?

We had about an inch of water in the bottom on the camper trailer.... reinforced the love of the van. First trip will be on the way home from Bundy LOL! probably just the usual traps around us. But I really want to head up to Bowen to one of those van parks on the waters edge, so I can back the BaseStation back an sit on the deck!!

Wow BM thats a weapon!! Or at least you could hide some serious weapons inside;)

Can't wait to see the photos once you pick it up.

Thats the next thing I have to save up for... the weapons!!

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
We had about an inch of water in the bottom on the camper trailer.... reinforced the love of the van. First trip will be on the way home from Bundy LOL! probably just the usual traps around us. But I really want to head up to Bowen to one of those van parks on the waters edge, so I can back the BaseStation back an sit on the deck!!
!

Pics of the month for photos of you on the deck at the waters edge I reckon :)!!!

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Hey BM just thought I'd let you know I was on the Hume Fwy today crossing back into Vic and saw a few new Baes Stations getting frieghted north but on the wrong fwy :sorry:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
He knows my sense of humour :wink: and he will have the last laugh when the Base Station arrives

I thought I would get in a cheap shot :lol:

jdove

Aug 23, 2011
Sunshine Coast Qld
Hi bigman
I called into Warburtons today on my way home from 1770 and they were moving a big shiny new Basestation into the shed. Man those things look good. Sorry I should of taken a photo for you.
Good luck with the new monster

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Deano Fancy a drive?? :car: There was someone else that was in that area too....
I'll check it Monday morning for you. Do the drive buy. No wait I'll get some pics for you. I'm sure Doug and Russ in the workshop won't mind.
But if I say I'm just taking photos of Bigmans van, they might look at me strangely.
Cheers Deano

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Hehe only if your in the area... Damian hasn't told me its there yet, but if its a brand new one getting its extra bits put on, it has to be right? It might have been one of the ones that cruza driver saw The other day, just going on the scenic route. It was finished on Tuesday.

Reactions: Lara

jdove

Aug 23, 2011
Sunshine Coast Qld
It's a shiny brand new one straight off the truck and was getting put inside the workshop.(it was out on the road when I got there) Damian wasn't working yesterday so I didn't get a chance to have a chat to him. Unless he has two going out this week I think it would be safe to say it has arrived.