Toy Hauler MY 2013 Basestation Outback

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
Sounds a great new van Bigman, I would go for a two door compressor fridge with the solar you have instead of the 3 way, a lot less power use on 12v, no problems on hot days and a constant temp in the fridge.

EvaKool have a real nice stainless steel.

BCD106.jpg

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Thanks guys, Im starting to think you are better at spending my money that I am! .... LOL!!
Expanda, that looks better than the one I saw thanks!!
SS, I can't afford that fridge now, I have to buy a new Stone Stomper for the van... :rofl: we have never had any dramas with our other 3 way fridges, but you have probably put the mozz on me now!

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Thanks guys, Im starting to think you are better at spending my money that I am! .... LOL!!
Expanda, that looks better than the one I saw thanks!!
SS, I can't afford that fridge now, I have to buy a new Stone Stomper for the van... :rofl: we have never had any dramas with our other 3 way fridges, but you have probably put the mozz on me now!

If you want we can implement a temporary ban on you from the site so you don't spend to much :banplease:

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
moranbahweather.com
[MENTION=2089]Burnsy[/MENTION] I was looking over the confirmation list sent to me by the dealer and noticed that the hyland coupling wasn't on the list, I asked about it and he said that the hyland coupling was fitted by the dealer not the factory. We will see if anything progresses on this..

Reactions: Burnsy

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
[MENTION=2089]Burnsy[/MENTION] I was looking over the confirmation list sent to me by the dealer and noticed that the hyland coupling wasn't on the list, I asked about it and he said that the hyland coupling was fitted by the dealer not the factory. We will see if anything progresses on this..

Good luck mate, maybe it's a dealers discretion thing!

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
When we were away at easter we had a basestation pull in the site next to us,the owner who we know looked at the vans on the other side of his and said "sorry for blocking your view" i said "blocking my view, you`ve blocked out the sun!" those vans are huge,and awesome.Great stuff they love theirs.

Reactions: Lara

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
moranbahweather.com
When we were away at easter we had a basestation pull in the site next to us,the owner who we know looked at the vans on the other side of his and said "sorry for blocking your view" i said "blocking my view, you`ve blocked out the sun!" those vans are huge,and awesome.Great stuff they love theirs.

HAHA!!! Love it! we have been in a camping trailer for the weekend... I am sure going to enjoy the new rig....

Hey BM, I'll have to keep an eye out for the big Basestation turning up at Warburtons.
Cheers Deano

Nice.... Thats not fair at all. Make sure they take care of it!

Reactions: 17triton