Interior Gas inside van

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
It's official..... We are now protected ;)

Detector - CO.JPG Detector - LPG1.JPG Detector - LPG2.JPG

Just "Touching Wood" that they are not needed!!!!!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So I wonder how many who have wood fires or gas in their homes fit these units ?????............the threat is just as real,

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
My apologies to @Holden_man for flippancy in what started as a very serious thread. I hope all is progressing well with your Mum's recovery and that any other problems have been sorted out, It must have been a traumatic time for you and the family and I admire you for posting the story, causing all members to have a long look at their own setup and act accordingly. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
My apologies to @Holden_man for flippancy in what started as a very serious thread. I hope all is progressing well with your Mum's recovery and that any other problems have been sorted out, It must have been a traumatic time for you and the family and I admire you for posting the story, causing all members to have a long look at their own setup and act accordingly. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
I am to blame as well for that. :sorry:

Wanda

Jun 22, 2013
Adelaide
Just can't believe it especially considering the timing of this thread and how it has made us all take stock of our own safety. I'm sure @Holden_man, that this will hit home with you and your family and will reinforce how lucky your parents were.
What a tragedy for that poor family :(