Why oh why did I say August delivery?

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
Some more progress on the expanda living quarters. I had 10 meters of road base delivered and spread. The clay base that was exposed got really soft in the recent rain. Hopefully this will help. I'll need a few more meters to finish this off.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Getting close now, only two sleeps.
The brake controller is in. I picked up a set of mirrors. WDH is ready to go. Bank cheque done....................waiting, waiting, waiting:(

Last edited:

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Some more progress on the expanda living quarters. I had 10 meters of road base delivered and spread. The clay base that was exposed got really soft in the recent rain. Hopefully this will help. I'll need a few more meters to finish this off.

View attachment 16287
View attachment 16288

Getting close now, only two sleeps.
The brake controller is in. I picked up a set of mirrors. WDH is ready to go. Bank cheque done....................waiting, waiting, waiting:(
Almost there...
I hope you had something mechanical to spread that road base out.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Have you got a cover for the van @Soaring ? Neighbours of ours left their Jayco under a few gum trees and it stained it and made it look pretty ordinary.

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
Hey Brad, yep the I had the bobcat back. No way would I be spreading that much by hand!

Good point Matt. I'm picking up a cover from eBay for short term protection, but the long term plan is to know down the old farm shed and build a big man cave which will house the van.